Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bipartisan Senate group proposes ‘no fly, no buy’ gun measure
(03-14-2018, 07:09 PM)Eric the Green Wrote: You seem to have some things backward, Classic Xer. It's the young blacks who are being shot down by police without due process, and then let off the hook for their crimes despite claimed due process-- which is really inordinate injustice. The police support gun control and assault weapons/magazine bans too, because they are also being outgunned by the criminals. It is the vast, out-of-control presence of guns by who-knows-who that makes the cops jumpy, as well as their own misconduct.

And it doesn't matter what peoples' intentions are when buying a gun. Guns make it easy for someone to become a murderer, or a suicide victim. Children get killed by them. And what other purpose can there be for buying a gun, except to kill? The presumed need for self-defense is an admission that the gun owner is willing to kill a burglar or whoever he thinks might be one. Or to kill some deer or wolf that would better be left alive or handled by qualified rangers.
You seem to be very one sided and narrow minded based on your views. Recently, a white woman in Minneapolis was shot dead by minority policeman. Is he a murderer too? Was racism involved? I don't know because everything has been very hush hush about that shooting. She was a liberal white woman. He was a minority (Somali) cop. No big demonstrations. No big groups taking over streets and closing down freeways and creating chaos. It's like her life didn't matter as much as the black guys that were shot by police a few months (one minority (Hispanic) cop and one white cop ( white ethnic origin unknown). I think you're right, I think we should just disarm all cops to make sure that cops aren't able to kill people with guns anymore. I mean it's the only way we can make sure that cops don't kill people with their weapons.

How would you prefer to die, a high powered rifle round through the chest and dying immediately or within a few minutes or suffering miserably in agony as a group of wolves weaken you and then tear you apart as you're still alive? Death by nature is often slow, brutal and very cruel. Even if I'm off a bit, the result will be the same and it would only take a few more minutes.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bipartisan Senate group proposes ‘no fly, no buy’ gun measure - by Classic-Xer - 03-14-2018, 11:21 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  House passes bill to expand background checks for gun sales HealthyDebate 49 7,171 11-22-2022, 02:22 PM
Last Post: pbrower2a
  Hawaii bill would allow gun seizure after hospitalization nebraska 23 11,706 06-08-2022, 05:46 PM
Last Post: beechnut79
  Young Americans have rapidly turned against gun control, poll finds Einzige 5 2,154 04-30-2021, 08:09 AM
Last Post: David Horn
  2022 elections: House, Senate, State governorships pbrower2a 13 3,879 04-28-2021, 04:55 AM
  Kyrsten Synema (D - Az) brings a cake into the Senate to downvote min. wage hike Einzige 104 27,296 04-22-2021, 03:21 AM
  Hawaii Senate approves nation’s highest income tax rate HealthyDebate 0 770 03-12-2021, 06:46 PM
Last Post: HealthyDebate
  House of Delegates Passes Sweeping Gun-Control Bill stillretired 6 1,930 03-10-2021, 01:43 AM
Last Post: Kate1999
  Biden faces bipartisan backlash over Syria bombing Kate1999 0 715 03-09-2021, 07:01 PM
Last Post: Kate1999
  U.S. House set to vote on bills to expand gun background checks Adar 0 750 03-08-2021, 07:37 AM
Last Post: Adar
  Senate passes bill to ban foreigner home purchases newvoter 2 1,092 02-28-2021, 07:09 AM
Last Post: newvoter