Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bipartisan Senate group proposes ‘no fly, no buy’ gun measure
(03-24-2018, 02:12 PM)Bob Butler 54 Wrote: I am sympathetic with the modern blue, but perhaps take a longer term perspective.  The modern reds are heirs to monarchy, to slaveowners, to robber barons.  They see nothing wrong with advancing their own cause at the expense of others.  I see the ever increasing productivity and population as a solvable problem, but the gap between the haves and have nots must be looked at. You cannot be as blind to consequences as many reds seem to be.
I showed you a couple of heirs of the slave owners and robber barons who are associated with Blues. We spoke about an heir of an immigrant who arrived in Minnesota and established a homestead on a piece of land associated with America a long time ago. I assume his grandfather or great grandfather legally purchased the land like my great grandfather and grandfather purchased their land a long time ago. I'm sure Playwright fits in the group of heirs to robber barons and slave owners as well. You might be financially associated with them as well.

I'm not blind to consequences of the gap between the haves and have nots. I'm familiar with the French Revolution and the popular use of the guillotine to satisfy angry peasants. Anarchy ain't pretty. The gap among Reds isn't as large or viewed as being as important among Reds as it is among Blues. Red culture is actually pretty modest. You don't see a lot of bling, fancy automobiles, fancy houses, fancy clothes in Red culture. We are similar in that we're old school in our understanding and our acceptance of the need for harsh lessons to be taught and learned at times. We differ in our opinions of which side will be paying the price associated with harsh lessons and which side is going to come out on top so to speak.

Hint: If you are concerned about creating large income gaps, you shouldn't be promoting and taking in large sums of welfare recipients and promoting sanctuary cities and taking in large sums of illegal aliens with no jobs or homes and promoting taking poor refuges with no marketable talents and skills who have no jobs or homes and supporting them with taxes that working people are legally obligated to pay and morally obligated to accept in order to keep roof's over their families heads and schools for their kids to learn in. Do you have access to a jet like someone like Nancy P.? Do you have a home in a blue country like someone like Madonna or Playwright or a weasel attorney? You should love Trump, because Trump has given blues some extra years before crisis begins and the violence really starts.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bipartisan Senate group proposes ‘no fly, no buy’ gun measure - by Classic-Xer - 03-25-2018, 03:50 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  House passes bill to expand background checks for gun sales HealthyDebate 49 7,171 11-22-2022, 02:22 PM
Last Post: pbrower2a
  Hawaii bill would allow gun seizure after hospitalization nebraska 23 11,707 06-08-2022, 05:46 PM
Last Post: beechnut79
  Young Americans have rapidly turned against gun control, poll finds Einzige 5 2,154 04-30-2021, 08:09 AM
Last Post: David Horn
  2022 elections: House, Senate, State governorships pbrower2a 13 3,879 04-28-2021, 04:55 AM
  Kyrsten Synema (D - Az) brings a cake into the Senate to downvote min. wage hike Einzige 104 27,307 04-22-2021, 03:21 AM
  Hawaii Senate approves nation’s highest income tax rate HealthyDebate 0 771 03-12-2021, 06:46 PM
Last Post: HealthyDebate
  House of Delegates Passes Sweeping Gun-Control Bill stillretired 6 1,930 03-10-2021, 01:43 AM
Last Post: Kate1999
  Biden faces bipartisan backlash over Syria bombing Kate1999 0 715 03-09-2021, 07:01 PM
Last Post: Kate1999
  U.S. House set to vote on bills to expand gun background checks Adar 0 750 03-08-2021, 07:37 AM
Last Post: Adar
  Senate passes bill to ban foreigner home purchases newvoter 2 1,092 02-28-2021, 07:09 AM
Last Post: newvoter