Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bipartisan Senate group proposes ‘no fly, no buy’ gun measure
(04-23-2018, 01:19 PM)Classic-Xer Wrote:
(04-22-2018, 02:01 PM)Eric the Green Wrote: David stated in this video and others that he was at school hovering under a desk during the shooting, and was recording hushed conversations with fellow students trapped nearby. I don't know how close the shooter got to him; enough so everyone was forced to hide.

I sometimes laugh hysterically at these goofy and ridiculous conspiracy theories, and sometimes I am disgusted and write angry responses.
He was hovering under a desk gathering information from other students at the time of the shooting. What good did that do anyone but him and his life as far as saving lives of his fellow students and teachers during the shooting and after the shooting was over? Was he forced to hide or was he taught to hide by blue teachers and blue policy makers? We weren't taught to hide and take notes during a crisis. We were taught to attack, fight for and defend our lives and the lives of others as well.
Well, this is the 21st century, doncha know, and he wasn't taking notes, he was recording with his little device, you know, one of those smart things made here in blue Silicon Valley....

You were taught to attack, but in your day there weren't AR-15s and such around, so many of them, and there's not much chance of doing anything but hide. He was forced to hide, by circumstances.

So now they are fighting for their lives by pushing for gun control. A very noble cause, and as he said, "we WILL save lives!"

"Their right to an assault rifle, does not outweigh our right to live!"-- Matt Post, March 14, 2018

Quote:Hmm...Maybe that's the difference/separating point between red and blue males and females and older more reddish and younger more blueish generations. What conspiracy theory, the theory that blues have something ( a negative/prejudiced view, a negative/prejudiced belief, an unsubstantiated fear of guns and gun owners) against the 2nd Amendment and everyone who supports it and working to protect it from blues who want to discard it and disarm America. There's a difference between the Russian collusion conspiracy theory that some blues are still clinging to and still believing in than the belief that reds have gained from interaction and observation of blues speaking with blues and official statements and positions that clearly have been taken by prominent blues in blue forums and blue Democrats over many years.

Fear of guns is of course impossible to deny, or criticize. The only rational response to guns is to fear them. It's no theory; it's rather obvious. It's a rational fear, which should lead people to protect society from them, whether by background checks, rules for storage, limits on ammo magazines, limits and bans on war weapons, voluntary buy backs, or taking guns away eventually, if the people fully someday realize that this should happen.

The distraction from education, as Ryan Deitsch said, is not going to rallies or walkouts; it's "staring down the barrel of a gun"

The Russia collusion theory seems on the verge of getting bigger, and maybe proven, but the facts should be clearer some day soon, and that will be better than any theory, regardless of what the facts are. I'm not a fan of conspiracy theories.
"I close my eyes, and I can see a better day" -- Justin Bieber

Keep the spirit alive;
Eric M

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bipartisan Senate group proposes ‘no fly, no buy’ gun measure - by Eric the Green - 04-23-2018, 10:25 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Buy Passport,Driver License,Age & ID Card,(Whatsapp:.......: +1 (551) 239-2904) Visas huunnjh655 0 139 03-01-2024, 08:43 AM
Last Post: huunnjh655
  Buy Real and Fake Passports, ID Cards, Driving Licenses, SSN, Birth Certificates, Dea dominicadomi 0 41 02-22-2024, 08:26 PM
Last Post: dominicadomi
  House passes bill to expand background checks for gun sales HealthyDebate 49 7,149 11-22-2022, 02:22 PM
Last Post: pbrower2a
  Hawaii bill would allow gun seizure after hospitalization nebraska 23 11,681 06-08-2022, 05:46 PM
Last Post: beechnut79
  Young Americans have rapidly turned against gun control, poll finds Einzige 5 2,133 04-30-2021, 08:09 AM
Last Post: David Horn
  2022 elections: House, Senate, State governorships pbrower2a 13 3,851 04-28-2021, 04:55 AM
  Kyrsten Synema (D - Az) brings a cake into the Senate to downvote min. wage hike Einzige 104 26,927 04-22-2021, 03:21 AM
  Hawaii Senate approves nation’s highest income tax rate HealthyDebate 0 766 03-12-2021, 06:46 PM
Last Post: HealthyDebate
  House of Delegates Passes Sweeping Gun-Control Bill stillretired 6 1,925 03-10-2021, 01:43 AM
Last Post: Kate1999
  Biden faces bipartisan backlash over Syria bombing Kate1999 0 710 03-09-2021, 07:01 PM
Last Post: Kate1999