Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bipartisan Senate group proposes ‘no fly, no buy’ gun measure
(11-14-2018, 06:55 PM)Bob Butler 54 Wrote:
(11-14-2018, 03:37 AM)Classic-Xer Wrote: Were the seats in bluer areas or redder areas? I live in one of those areas that flipped. I can tell you this, the Democrat who represent me has two years to cut a deal with the Republicans or she's gone in 2020. I didn't vote for her or the Republican she defeated. I voted for the Independent to wake up the Republican leadership. As I mentioned before, I didn't view the house as a major priority in this election. I viewed the Senate as the priority in this election. The Republican house needed a boot in the ass for its healthcare debacle. Like I said, Republicans are different than Democrats when it comes to failing to serve our interests. We'll accept a Democrat for a couple of years to get what we want in the long term. Unfortunately, blue voters don't have that luxury.

It seems natural for everybody to expect the country to flow their way, that everyone will see things from their perspective.  I'm as guilty as anyone.  How long before people notice that the economy tanks every time the Republicans apply voodoo economics?  A few more storms have hit the south?  While the Democrats have nominated a black and a woman, and this lost them about the whole deplorable vote, will the Republicans be that lucky forever?  Trump will have two more years in office, which will give him time to amplify the see saw flip?  The voters that made the southern strategy work are aging out of the voter pool?

We'll see.  The Democrats are facing a mighty see saw.
Bob, I don't expect blue voters to start flowing our/my way. I expect red voters who live in blue areas who no longer have representation to start flowing our way and I expect red areas to start doing what blue areas are doing which blues are viewing as acceptable. I expect red areas to start ignoring blue laws and I expect the blues in those areas to start flowing you way as a result. I used to tell blues, I'll take one worker/ quality individual over ten welfare recipients/idiots (I'd be willing to trade 10 welfare recipients for one worker) any day. Yes, I'm willing to sacrifice mass quantity for fewer quality related people. If you don't see the value in that move then you're in trouble long term. So, this is what I see happening over the next decade as America continues positioning itself for the upcoming 4T. You shouldn't believe what the elites are telling you about us, you should be listening what we're telling you about us and you should be seeing how effective we are about they way we tend to operate and how intelligent we are as individuals and how much more common sense we have than the average blue. You're fortunate, you generally don't hear much coming from us.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bipartisan Senate group proposes ‘no fly, no buy’ gun measure - by Classic-Xer - 11-15-2018, 03:59 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Buy Passport,Driver License,Age & ID Card,(Whatsapp:.......: +1 (551) 239-2904) Visas huunnjh655 0 136 03-01-2024, 08:43 AM
Last Post: huunnjh655
  Buy Real and Fake Passports, ID Cards, Driving Licenses, SSN, Birth Certificates, Dea dominicadomi 0 41 02-22-2024, 08:26 PM
Last Post: dominicadomi
  House passes bill to expand background checks for gun sales HealthyDebate 49 7,148 11-22-2022, 02:22 PM
Last Post: pbrower2a
  Hawaii bill would allow gun seizure after hospitalization nebraska 23 11,680 06-08-2022, 05:46 PM
Last Post: beechnut79
  Young Americans have rapidly turned against gun control, poll finds Einzige 5 2,133 04-30-2021, 08:09 AM
Last Post: David Horn
  2022 elections: House, Senate, State governorships pbrower2a 13 3,849 04-28-2021, 04:55 AM
  Kyrsten Synema (D - Az) brings a cake into the Senate to downvote min. wage hike Einzige 104 26,915 04-22-2021, 03:21 AM
  Hawaii Senate approves nation’s highest income tax rate HealthyDebate 0 766 03-12-2021, 06:46 PM
Last Post: HealthyDebate
  House of Delegates Passes Sweeping Gun-Control Bill stillretired 6 1,925 03-10-2021, 01:43 AM
Last Post: Kate1999
  Biden faces bipartisan backlash over Syria bombing Kate1999 0 709 03-09-2021, 07:01 PM
Last Post: Kate1999