Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bipartisan Senate group proposes ‘no fly, no buy’ gun measure
(12-17-2018, 10:22 AM)David Horn Wrote: You might benefit by reading the stuff you write, and trying to see it as others see it.  It's a rarity when you don't argue against a strawman that exists nowhere in the real world, then excoriate Blues for believing the stuff you wrote yourself.  I just returned the favor, but at least I knew I was doing it at the time.
The same could be said to you or said of you. You should pay attention to what you write and be aware of the environment/culture that you currently reside in and claim as being your home. Is Bob a straw man as you claim or a FUCKHEAD as I claim? Bob lied to my face. A typical straw man isn't capable of lying directly to my face. It takes a FUCKHEAD to lie to someones face, place his own words in their mouth and accuse him of being bad or a bad person. I don't care if Bob knows JUDO as he claims. I'm not here recruiting blues, appealing to blues, seeking blue support, doing what I can to control Democratic people/voters with fear and baseless or senseless lies. I've never been one to cozy up with blues or use subtle approaches with blues as a means to win them over, fit in with them, gain their support or seek their protection. Do you see any typical Democratic posters around here defending you or getting in my way these days?

The way I see it, we have a lose knit group of hardcore blues who do the bulk of the posting here and one hard core American who does the bulk of the responding and the bulk of the fighting/dirty work with the remaining group hardcore blues these days. You're old forum (the one you and a group of hardcore blues took over and controlled for years) no longer exists. I already completed my primary goal as far as that goes. I mean, an anti American site, what kind of American would want to own that and have his name associated with an anti American or anti American white site. Now, it's just a matter of eliminating a few old remnants that have nothing of value or nothing positive to offer the American citizens who are on the American right. I've made strong claims and strong arguments that hardcore blues ain't all that American minded these days. Strong claims that weren't pulled out the the air or made up in my own mind without any thought or gathering of proof or observations to back them up.

Now, as far as I know, you're a cozy blue poster who lives some place pretty nice and pretty safe that's located out in the middle of red country who is surrounded by dumb country hicks/rednecks/white trash, crazy red church goers and Bible thumpers and irresponsible gun owners that you seem to detest and talk bad about here. Why are you living there? Is it the morning view, the clean air, the quiet peaceful tranquility living remote or something else that you value more than really caring about what your red neighbors are like, believe and so forth. It's true that I've made no efforts to impress blues or friendly attempts to form relationships/friendship with blues and spent the bulk of my time doing the opposite and gaining support or convincing others to separate themselves from for obvious reasons or convincing them to step aside as I do the dirty work that they can't do because of political ties or fears or their commitment to extend personal kindness/ be nice to all.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bipartisan Senate group proposes ‘no fly, no buy’ gun measure - by Classic-Xer - 12-17-2018, 01:20 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  House passes bill to expand background checks for gun sales HealthyDebate 49 7,165 11-22-2022, 02:22 PM
Last Post: pbrower2a
  Hawaii bill would allow gun seizure after hospitalization nebraska 23 11,706 06-08-2022, 05:46 PM
Last Post: beechnut79
  Young Americans have rapidly turned against gun control, poll finds Einzige 5 2,154 04-30-2021, 08:09 AM
Last Post: David Horn
  2022 elections: House, Senate, State governorships pbrower2a 13 3,878 04-28-2021, 04:55 AM
  Kyrsten Synema (D - Az) brings a cake into the Senate to downvote min. wage hike Einzige 104 27,293 04-22-2021, 03:21 AM
  Hawaii Senate approves nation’s highest income tax rate HealthyDebate 0 770 03-12-2021, 06:46 PM
Last Post: HealthyDebate
  House of Delegates Passes Sweeping Gun-Control Bill stillretired 6 1,930 03-10-2021, 01:43 AM
Last Post: Kate1999
  Biden faces bipartisan backlash over Syria bombing Kate1999 0 715 03-09-2021, 07:01 PM
Last Post: Kate1999
  U.S. House set to vote on bills to expand gun background checks Adar 0 750 03-08-2021, 07:37 AM
Last Post: Adar
  Senate passes bill to ban foreigner home purchases newvoter 2 1,092 02-28-2021, 07:09 AM
Last Post: newvoter