Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bipartisan Senate group proposes ‘no fly, no buy’ gun measure
(12-17-2018, 10:24 PM)Bob Butler 54 Wrote:
(12-17-2018, 08:57 PM)Classic-Xer Wrote: Bob, I'm not talking about you behind your back or spreading rumors about you behind you back or whining to moderators either. I called you a FUCKHEAD to your face and I told you the reason why I did it as well. I see that you didn't see or accept your own mistake and own up to it like a person with higher character would do. Well, I associate your lack of proper response with   typical blue behavior.   Judo is just another form of martial arts to me.  I just used it as a way to remind you that you're not speaking to a stranger who doesn't know anything about you or anything about what you have written or about  the positions that you have taken and the information that you've shared about yourself in the past. 

What do you stand for? Do you stand for equality or do you just claim that you do? I don't know the answer but I'm sure I can come up with some more clever ways to test you further and find out. Or, are you willing to drop the term and never use it to your advantage again. Did you treat me as an equal or treat me as a lesser being? Well, if you were smart, you wouldn't treat me as a lesser being or snub me in any way because I'm able to hurt you and tarnish your image in many ways without using violence.

For the record, I have not been talking about or spreading rumors about anybody here.  The forum does provide tools to send private messages, but I have not been using them.  

I have been reporting what I perceive as violations of forum policy, and will continue to do so, whether the violator is red or blue, and whether the post in question is addressed to me or not.  I keep the sending of these reports private to keep them out of the general conversations, which should be focused on history and politics, not personal vendettas.  This does not mean I condone the violation of rules.

Equality?  That could happen at many levels.  Do I lie regularly about other people's position?  Do I rely on insults and obscenity to make my point?  (Well, sometimes you have to get Eric's attention.)  In some ways we are not equal.  Do I believe all people should follow the same rules, interpreted in the same way, equally?  Yes.  In that sense I do stand for equality.

Where it seems you do not.

That judo is different from kung fu is less important than that I do not use the threat of violence to change political opinions.  You misrepresented me grievously, and in doing so you followed a typical pattern of lies.

And for the record, I would rather get back to politics and history.  Drop the vendetta garbage.
No, you used to rely on those who were willing to do the dirty work for you which made it much easier for you to establish your points. Yes, you lie like you did with me. You lie about the views and beliefs of other people and you insult other people a lot too. You're not a saintly person or an innocent victim here. You are an active participant just like me. I'm not aware of any special rules or special protections that pertain to me here or that pertained to me or any of those who associated with me at the old 4T, I dunno, its seems that blues seem to think/feel that they're entitled to special rules and protections that reds aren't entitled to receive. In other words, you can imply whatever you want, you can lie about me, lie about what I believe, lie to me and insult me to my face, insult millions of Americans, lie about millions of Americans, lie to millions of Americans but there's a problem when I call you out and call out every blue who is guilty of the same crap a FUCKHEAD for doing it and laying into you for doing.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bipartisan Senate group proposes ‘no fly, no buy’ gun measure - by Classic-Xer - 12-18-2018, 01:40 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  House passes bill to expand background checks for gun sales HealthyDebate 49 7,171 11-22-2022, 02:22 PM
Last Post: pbrower2a
  Hawaii bill would allow gun seizure after hospitalization nebraska 23 11,708 06-08-2022, 05:46 PM
Last Post: beechnut79
  Young Americans have rapidly turned against gun control, poll finds Einzige 5 2,154 04-30-2021, 08:09 AM
Last Post: David Horn
  2022 elections: House, Senate, State governorships pbrower2a 13 3,879 04-28-2021, 04:55 AM
  Kyrsten Synema (D - Az) brings a cake into the Senate to downvote min. wage hike Einzige 104 27,317 04-22-2021, 03:21 AM
  Hawaii Senate approves nation’s highest income tax rate HealthyDebate 0 772 03-12-2021, 06:46 PM
Last Post: HealthyDebate
  House of Delegates Passes Sweeping Gun-Control Bill stillretired 6 1,930 03-10-2021, 01:43 AM
Last Post: Kate1999
  Biden faces bipartisan backlash over Syria bombing Kate1999 0 715 03-09-2021, 07:01 PM
Last Post: Kate1999
  U.S. House set to vote on bills to expand gun background checks Adar 0 750 03-08-2021, 07:37 AM
Last Post: Adar
  Senate passes bill to ban foreigner home purchases newvoter 2 1,092 02-28-2021, 07:09 AM
Last Post: newvoter