Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bipartisan Senate group proposes ‘no fly, no buy’ gun measure
(12-19-2018, 11:39 PM)Ragnarök_62 Wrote: 1. Cuss words.  Different strokes for different folks. I work in a blue collar job. Such words are normal in daily discourse. It's also not a good idea to nag folks about them either.

2. |Aspergers. Well, there are 2 folks who have this where I work as well and they cuss, fwiw. As far as I know folks with this condition are not a threat to anyone because of said condition. I even have a relative who has it. None of them gives me any discomfort anyway.

3. Issues from the old forum. I can't adjudicate these that arose on the old forum because although I was on the old forum, I was not a moderator or had any special information about what was going on. Since that stuff didn't involve me, I just ignored the whole thing.

4. If this thread doesn't calm down, I'm going to close it. After all, I don't get paid anything and emotion laden personal issues are a fucking pain in the ass.
Dude, in all my years of interacting with people face to face (I'm talking thousands of people) or on telephones. I have never met a decent person who had to gall to tell me how I feel, what I think, what I believe, what I am, what I said or view as true and then call me a liar when I disagree with them. I've had some morons do it with me on the phone. But even the morons understood the consequences or price they'd pay once they were proven wrong. Well, I've had that happen to me a thousand times since I arrived at the old 4t. Now, why are you unable to see that or care? I'm asking you that because its going to start happening more often in real life because someone is teaching it to males. Lets see, we can't swear at them. We can't hit them. We can't be mean to them. All we can do is nothing and try to avoid them. Me, I come and go.  If the site disappears, oh well, so what, I'll find something else that's interesting to occupy my spare time.

You might be here for a while a moderator. A new red or two might show up and drop f-booms on some pesky inconsiderate blues acting like morons. Are you going to ban them for upsetting blues? I realize that you're a volunteer and you don't want to be bothered by trivial stuff or drug into trivial stuff. I only bothered you because you told me to bother. Sorry dude, I'm just following your rules. I could only imagine what life's like catering to the emotional needs and trivial qualms of a bunch of pesky inconsiderate blues who seem to have right that they don't have.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bipartisan Senate group proposes ‘no fly, no buy’ gun measure - by Classic-Xer - 12-20-2018, 03:16 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  House passes bill to expand background checks for gun sales HealthyDebate 49 7,179 11-22-2022, 02:22 PM
Last Post: pbrower2a
  Hawaii bill would allow gun seizure after hospitalization nebraska 23 11,713 06-08-2022, 05:46 PM
Last Post: beechnut79
  Young Americans have rapidly turned against gun control, poll finds Einzige 5 2,156 04-30-2021, 08:09 AM
Last Post: David Horn
  2022 elections: House, Senate, State governorships pbrower2a 13 3,894 04-28-2021, 04:55 AM
  Kyrsten Synema (D - Az) brings a cake into the Senate to downvote min. wage hike Einzige 104 27,341 04-22-2021, 03:21 AM
  Hawaii Senate approves nation’s highest income tax rate HealthyDebate 0 772 03-12-2021, 06:46 PM
Last Post: HealthyDebate
  House of Delegates Passes Sweeping Gun-Control Bill stillretired 6 1,931 03-10-2021, 01:43 AM
Last Post: Kate1999
  Biden faces bipartisan backlash over Syria bombing Kate1999 0 715 03-09-2021, 07:01 PM
Last Post: Kate1999
  U.S. House set to vote on bills to expand gun background checks Adar 0 750 03-08-2021, 07:37 AM
Last Post: Adar
  Senate passes bill to ban foreigner home purchases newvoter 2 1,092 02-28-2021, 07:09 AM
Last Post: newvoter