Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bipartisan Senate group proposes ‘no fly, no buy’ gun measure
(12-24-2018, 12:21 AM)Eric the Green Wrote: Having experienced an awakening myself, in the peak time of awakenings, I do not consider myself as saying that people need awakening as condescending. I know that I have awakened from views I held in the past, and it was the greatest moment of my life. I can only wish for it to happen for all. I can only wish for freedom and liberation for all people, for no-one is free until all are free in a universe to which I am connected it its entirety.

Although I identify as an American, I am first a citizen of the world, and of the universe. I am influenced and supported by the American and European traditions, exoteric and esoteric, whether of the 18th century enlightenment, 19th century romantic and transcendentalist and 20th century modernist, and 15th and 16th century Renaissance and 17th-18th century Baroque, or of the Medieval and Ancient worlds and the pagan cultures, or of the venerable and wise Asian cultures and religions, and those of southern lands.

I don't consider it "American" to erect walls to keep others out. Americans are all immigrants or close descendants thereof, and some preceded whites here by over ten thousand years. The statue of liberty spells out our creed in which we welcome the oppressed and hungry from other lands. It was never assumed that all criminals are welcome here; we have laws. But despite our history of racism, directed at some immigrants, whether imported by us or whether they came on their own, racism is not part of essential American values, and Americans are not presumed to be white. And also, it is distinctly anti-American to claim that Americans are Christians, or even religious at all. The First Amendment makes clear that our nation has no prescribed religion, and all are free to worship or not in the way they choose.
Does your home have walls? I'm not aware of an American home that doesn't have walls or external doors that lock. How about you, does your home or apartment have walls and an active security system of some sort or a fence or wall of some sort running along the property line and so forth? I could see wear someone who has dual citizenship could take a position like yours and get away with it. However, it would be very difficult for a American citizen to be able to make such a claim and still be viewed as a loyal/trustworthy American by most other Americans. Hey blue, if you are open to loosing/surrendering your rights and Constitutional protections, I'm open to helping separate you from them and leaving you to the mercy of the world and the mercy foreign powers. I don't care if California or a portion of California ends up in a similar position as Cuba.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bipartisan Senate group proposes ‘no fly, no buy’ gun measure - by Classic-Xer - 12-26-2018, 12:22 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Buy Passport,Driver License,Age & ID Card,(Whatsapp:.......: +1 (551) 239-2904) Visas huunnjh655 0 135 03-01-2024, 08:43 AM
Last Post: huunnjh655
  Buy Real and Fake Passports, ID Cards, Driving Licenses, SSN, Birth Certificates, Dea dominicadomi 0 41 02-22-2024, 08:26 PM
Last Post: dominicadomi
  House passes bill to expand background checks for gun sales HealthyDebate 49 7,148 11-22-2022, 02:22 PM
Last Post: pbrower2a
  Hawaii bill would allow gun seizure after hospitalization nebraska 23 11,680 06-08-2022, 05:46 PM
Last Post: beechnut79
  Young Americans have rapidly turned against gun control, poll finds Einzige 5 2,133 04-30-2021, 08:09 AM
Last Post: David Horn
  2022 elections: House, Senate, State governorships pbrower2a 13 3,849 04-28-2021, 04:55 AM
  Kyrsten Synema (D - Az) brings a cake into the Senate to downvote min. wage hike Einzige 104 26,908 04-22-2021, 03:21 AM
  Hawaii Senate approves nation’s highest income tax rate HealthyDebate 0 765 03-12-2021, 06:46 PM
Last Post: HealthyDebate
  House of Delegates Passes Sweeping Gun-Control Bill stillretired 6 1,924 03-10-2021, 01:43 AM
Last Post: Kate1999
  Biden faces bipartisan backlash over Syria bombing Kate1999 0 708 03-09-2021, 07:01 PM
Last Post: Kate1999