Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bipartisan Senate group proposes ‘no fly, no buy’ gun measure
(12-26-2018, 01:06 AM)pbrower2a Wrote:
(12-26-2018, 12:22 AM)Classic-Xer Wrote: Does your home have walls? I'm not aware of an American home that doesn't have walls or external doors that lock. How about you, does your home or apartment have walls and an active security system of some sort or a fence or wall of some sort running along the property line and so forth? I could see wear someone who has dual citizenship could take a position like yours and get away with it. However, it would be very difficult for a American citizen to be able to make such a claim and still be viewed as a loyal/trustworthy American by most other Americans. Hey blue, if you are open to loosing/surrendering your rights and Constitutional protections, I'm open to helping separate you from them and leaving you to the mercy of the world and the mercy foreign powers. I don't care if California or a portion of California ends up in a similar position as Cuba.

You seem to have a very narrow definition on what it means to be an American. There is no single American culture.

One needs locking doors simply as a defense against burglary.

The only 'right' that any of us Blues seem to be willing to take away is the questionable right to prepare for committing a gun-based massacre.  Surely you did read the post I had about people, often with clean criminal records, being able to get firearms in large numbers at once.

If I am a banker I do not want someone using a credit card that I issue to be used for purchasing weapons for a mass shooting. At the least I want the cardholder to pay for his purchases, which is highly unlikely if he commits a horrific crime with those firearms.

Banks already have been regulated to ensure that credit cards do not become a means of committing fraud or money-laundering or a means of making transactions involving illegal drugs. So why is there no constraint on buying guns in a way suggesting the potential of a mass shooting?

One firearm at a time? That would be adequate for a sport hunter.

In any event, the right to keep and bear arms comes with the militia clause. Criminal use of weapons has never been a 'gun right'.

...No matter how good one's credit rating, one cannot buy a motor vehicle or real estate on a credit card, at least in Michigan.  Such things would be ideal objects in money laundering.

Dude, my deer rifle could harm you as much if not more than an AR-15.To be safe, you'd be best to move towards the elimination of all legal firearms.  As I've told you before, I don't want a blue in charge of anything that's relevant to me or viewed as important. I think its best if the blues stick with the blues and continue listening to blues and continue following the views of blues and the blue elite should stick to making decisions for clueless blues and pleasing clueless blues like they're pretty much stuck with doing now and the foreseeable future.

I can buy a car or a home with a credit card. It would be silly to do so but its doable. BTW, my view of Americans was broad enough to attract enough American support from American based posters to change a large forum from a greenish blue to American purple within a years time.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bipartisan Senate group proposes ‘no fly, no buy’ gun measure - by Classic-Xer - 12-26-2018, 02:52 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Buy Passport,Driver License,Age & ID Card,(Whatsapp:.......: +1 (551) 239-2904) Visas huunnjh655 0 138 03-01-2024, 08:43 AM
Last Post: huunnjh655
  Buy Real and Fake Passports, ID Cards, Driving Licenses, SSN, Birth Certificates, Dea dominicadomi 0 41 02-22-2024, 08:26 PM
Last Post: dominicadomi
  House passes bill to expand background checks for gun sales HealthyDebate 49 7,149 11-22-2022, 02:22 PM
Last Post: pbrower2a
  Hawaii bill would allow gun seizure after hospitalization nebraska 23 11,681 06-08-2022, 05:46 PM
Last Post: beechnut79
  Young Americans have rapidly turned against gun control, poll finds Einzige 5 2,133 04-30-2021, 08:09 AM
Last Post: David Horn
  2022 elections: House, Senate, State governorships pbrower2a 13 3,850 04-28-2021, 04:55 AM
  Kyrsten Synema (D - Az) brings a cake into the Senate to downvote min. wage hike Einzige 104 26,919 04-22-2021, 03:21 AM
  Hawaii Senate approves nation’s highest income tax rate HealthyDebate 0 766 03-12-2021, 06:46 PM
Last Post: HealthyDebate
  House of Delegates Passes Sweeping Gun-Control Bill stillretired 6 1,925 03-10-2021, 01:43 AM
Last Post: Kate1999
  Biden faces bipartisan backlash over Syria bombing Kate1999 0 710 03-09-2021, 07:01 PM
Last Post: Kate1999