Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bipartisan Senate group proposes ‘no fly, no buy’ gun measure
(02-09-2019, 11:51 AM)pbrower2a Wrote: You simply restate your premises, which refutes nothing. A racist doing what you do (and racists are the easiest people to refute) what you would do is to start with the assumption that blacks are uniformly inadequate and would have as a proof the recapitulation of your premise. I would have plenty of counter-arguments... that plenty of blacks have achieved greatly, that lesser performance represents disadvantages in economics and public services, and that 'race' is ambiguous in America. A racist would begin with serial-killer Alton Coleman (Ted Bundy without the wit and superficial charm, and lesser intellect -- and black) and end with Alton Coleman. I would have Barack Obama, who is nearly-half white -- surprise his mother was 1/16 black) and demonstrate that without the disabilities that many American blacks have faced in the past he has achieved the Highest Office in the Land and done it well. The racist returns to the loathsome Alton Coleman, an example of pure and unattractive criminality.

Yes, I'm out of my league here. Clearly, I'm not in the same as you with my writing skills. In a way, it's a damn good thing for you that I haven't taken away that advantage by brushing up or reinvigorating the grammar skills that I had during the 1980's. Yes, it would be hard to believe that you're communicating with a former higher level student who was stuck in high level English, science and math classes with the high level students throughout his middle school and high school years. A high level student who tested out of a third of the courses and the time and expenses associated with the courses. You know what I learned that college failed to teach you or your mind failed to allow you to learn, I learned how to directly communicate with different people and learned the value of speaking with different people and the value of adjusting my use of language in order to relate with people and easily communicate with a wide range of people. Now, if you see value in demeaning or deluding and misapplying the word racism or racist then so be it because it's only going to be blues who end up being hurt by it. You are supposed to be a smart person. Me, I'm supposed to be an idiot and I'm cool with the idea of blues teaching blues that on a regular basis because all that does is end up hurting blues. As you know, reds don't pay much attention to what blues have to say about much of anything relating to them these days.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bipartisan Senate group proposes ‘no fly, no buy’ gun measure - by Classic-Xer - 02-09-2019, 08:09 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  House passes bill to expand background checks for gun sales HealthyDebate 49 7,171 11-22-2022, 02:22 PM
Last Post: pbrower2a
  Hawaii bill would allow gun seizure after hospitalization nebraska 23 11,708 06-08-2022, 05:46 PM
Last Post: beechnut79
  Young Americans have rapidly turned against gun control, poll finds Einzige 5 2,154 04-30-2021, 08:09 AM
Last Post: David Horn
  2022 elections: House, Senate, State governorships pbrower2a 13 3,879 04-28-2021, 04:55 AM
  Kyrsten Synema (D - Az) brings a cake into the Senate to downvote min. wage hike Einzige 104 27,309 04-22-2021, 03:21 AM
  Hawaii Senate approves nation’s highest income tax rate HealthyDebate 0 772 03-12-2021, 06:46 PM
Last Post: HealthyDebate
  House of Delegates Passes Sweeping Gun-Control Bill stillretired 6 1,930 03-10-2021, 01:43 AM
Last Post: Kate1999
  Biden faces bipartisan backlash over Syria bombing Kate1999 0 715 03-09-2021, 07:01 PM
Last Post: Kate1999
  U.S. House set to vote on bills to expand gun background checks Adar 0 750 03-08-2021, 07:37 AM
Last Post: Adar
  Senate passes bill to ban foreigner home purchases newvoter 2 1,092 02-28-2021, 07:09 AM
Last Post: newvoter