Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bipartisan Senate group proposes ‘no fly, no buy’ gun measure
(02-18-2019, 01:37 PM)Classic-Xer Wrote:
(02-14-2019, 12:51 PM)Eric the Green Wrote:
(02-13-2019, 12:03 PM)Classic-Xer Wrote:
(02-11-2019, 11:04 PM)Eric the Green Wrote: I'm a sharp tool and I'm colored blue, and no I don't quite understand what you think I am doing. But I know you referred to white male civil rights, which shows your priorities are based on race and gender. Blues like me, we are interested in rights for everyone. Well, except maybe your right to own a gun; that depends.....

I referred to civil rights that equally pertain to white people in general and males in general (all males).

Yes, that's what you said. You refer to rights for whites and males. Why not to rights for all people? For anybody? Do you support the same rights for all people?

Quote:Like I said, I'm not deaf and  blind or unable to read and decipher and so on. I have some issues with writing and typing related to lack of doing them on a regular basis but that's about it. So, what are blues doing promoting/supporting/advancing/accepting the views of racist or bigoted people on their side? You do understand that's what you're/blues are doing right. So, what's your issue with white people and white males in particular.

My issue is with people who only are concerned with white people and white males in particular. That's an issue I have with you, then, because that's your only concern, it appears. Why not be concerned with the rights of anyone?

Quote:I'm not directly related to an old slave owner or a person who fought for the Confederacy or a person who fought against integration. Yes, you're a sharper tool affiliated with a shed of tools that are mostly dull or one of the smartest people in a room full of idiots or one of the more clever people in a market full of clueless and naive people. Are you really as good as you claim?

Well, I must not be as sharp as I claim, because I can't really decide who is sharp and who is dull, as easily as you apparently can. Wink But, I'm glad you think I'm one of the sharper tools in the shed of tools that are mostly dull.
Your issue with me is that I'm pretty sharp. Now, I can't change what I am or change the fact that I was born a white male. Now, if you want to use them (my race and gender) against me to spite yourself then go ahead. I don't care about what eventually happens to you for being viewed as associated with me. I don't care if a minority based system that's racist decides that people like you deserve to die or deserve to sit at the back of a bus or deserve to be refused services for old deeds associated with Democrats. I don't care if the Democratic party remains the party of segregation and I don't care if the black caucus remains the black caucus and has to compete with other racial caucus's who view themselves as more racially superior to them.

I wish you were a bit sharper; you might realize that being more concerned with white people and white males in particular, just because you are white and male, is a narrow-minded attitude and best, and a racist attitude at worst. A truly sharp person would realize that all humans have the same rights and deserve the same basic needs met. That is something that any sharp person would care about, because rights denied anywhere is rights denied everywhere, and rights denied to anyone is rights denied to you and me too.
"I close my eyes, and I can see a better day" -- Justin Bieber

Keep the spirit alive;
Eric M

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bipartisan Senate group proposes ‘no fly, no buy’ gun measure - by Eric the Green - 02-18-2019, 11:04 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Buy Passport,Driver License,Age & ID Card,(Whatsapp:.......: +1 (551) 239-2904) Visas huunnjh655 0 138 03-01-2024, 08:43 AM
Last Post: huunnjh655
  Buy Real and Fake Passports, ID Cards, Driving Licenses, SSN, Birth Certificates, Dea dominicadomi 0 41 02-22-2024, 08:26 PM
Last Post: dominicadomi
  House passes bill to expand background checks for gun sales HealthyDebate 49 7,149 11-22-2022, 02:22 PM
Last Post: pbrower2a
  Hawaii bill would allow gun seizure after hospitalization nebraska 23 11,681 06-08-2022, 05:46 PM
Last Post: beechnut79
  Young Americans have rapidly turned against gun control, poll finds Einzige 5 2,133 04-30-2021, 08:09 AM
Last Post: David Horn
  2022 elections: House, Senate, State governorships pbrower2a 13 3,850 04-28-2021, 04:55 AM
  Kyrsten Synema (D - Az) brings a cake into the Senate to downvote min. wage hike Einzige 104 26,925 04-22-2021, 03:21 AM
  Hawaii Senate approves nation’s highest income tax rate HealthyDebate 0 766 03-12-2021, 06:46 PM
Last Post: HealthyDebate
  House of Delegates Passes Sweeping Gun-Control Bill stillretired 6 1,925 03-10-2021, 01:43 AM
Last Post: Kate1999
  Biden faces bipartisan backlash over Syria bombing Kate1999 0 710 03-09-2021, 07:01 PM
Last Post: Kate1999