Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thoughts On Where We Are, and Where We're Going
(09-23-2018, 04:52 AM)Bob Butler 54 Wrote: I see the millennials as too busy keeping their heads above water to try to control the flood.

As an Xer with a Millie sister who has also interacted with a large number of them it seems more like they have been too sheltered to understand what is really going on.  There are a few that haven't and they act more like Xers then I would have expected.

What it interesting to me is that the generation that follows.  I have encountered a surprising number of them who know that they are screwed and know who did it.

Hint:  They don't blame Generation X.  So far they seem to be looking at Xers to pick up survival skills.
Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard. -- H.L. Mencken

If one rejects laissez faire on account of man's fallibility and moral weakness, one must for the same reason also reject every kind of government action.   -- Ludwig von Mises

Messages In This Thread
RE: Thoughts On Where We Are, and Where We're Going - by Galen - 09-23-2018, 11:10 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Thoughts on the mixed race, globalised world of the future Isoko 37 19,575 06-18-2020, 07:42 AM
Last Post: Isoko
Smile My thoughts on the George Floyd protests Isoko 29 15,038 06-15-2020, 02:32 AM
Last Post: Blazkovitz