Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What will/shall Xers do with their knowledge about Turnings/Archetypes?
(02-06-2019, 11:14 AM)Hintergrund Wrote: There have been many Nomad generations in the past. Earlier ones at least had a kinda happy ending, spending their old age in a High. (Unless they were so unlucky to witness the new "Awakening", where the idiocy and hypocrisy started which wrecked their childhood once. Like that one Lost scholar who studied cycles mentioned.)

I knew one of the Lost who witnessed the "Awakening" and she was not happy about it at all.  It is ironic that she knew it was going to turn out band ended up seeing more of it than she wanted to.  She had about a dozen great-grandchildren and watched all but one of them become adults because that last one was a Millie.  You are right about those who died earlier but it wasn't a picnic for those who lived.

The only good thing from my point of view is that she was able to tell me the truth about things the Boomers were lying about.  You have no idea how much trouble she saved me.

In case you are wondering, this is who I am talking about:
[Image: 45255073_126033970619.jpg]
Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard. -- H.L. Mencken

If one rejects laissez faire on account of man's fallibility and moral weakness, one must for the same reason also reject every kind of government action.   -- Ludwig von Mises

Messages In This Thread
RE: What will/shall Xers do with their knowledge about Turnings/Archetypes? - by Galen - 02-07-2019, 04:27 AM