Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Ideas for the revved up society
(02-09-2019, 11:21 AM)Bill the Piper Wrote:
(02-08-2019, 01:09 PM)Eric the Green Wrote: The year 2022 could see a major artistic awakening as well as a year of compassionate action.

Expect "compassionate" collectivism when the UK is ruled by Corbyn and France by Le Pen. In the meanwhile, America can get rid of Trump and begin the brand new cycle. It's not that a stretch to imagine a Crisis lasting only 14 years!

Sidebar: It seems to me that the UK, at the moment, has the worst choices in politicians in Western Europe, the Italians being the perpetual exception.  Macron and Le Pen aren't exactly paragons either, but the UK has the more unique problem that both the Tories and Labor have no obvious leaders between them.  I mean, Teresa May is a lovely woman and a fine MP -- full stop!  At that, she seems the best of the lot.  And Corbyn is best suited to soapbox oratory, not governance.  With the US in similar straits, I'm just hoping that the 2020 election here elevates a real leader and moves us forward.  I hope the same for you in yours.
Intelligence is not knowledge and knowledge is not wisdom, but they all play well together.

Messages In This Thread
RE: New Ideas for the revved up society - by David Horn - 02-10-2019, 08:48 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The USA is a racist society Eric the Green 12 2,944 12-12-2021, 11:08 PM
Last Post: pbrower2a
  America is a sick society Eric the Green 238 135,996 01-25-2020, 02:04 PM
Last Post: pbrower2a