Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are Heroes mostly brave - oder obedient?
(03-23-2019, 08:23 PM)Hintergrund Wrote:
(03-07-2019, 09:09 AM)Bill the Piper Wrote: GIs were more obedient to their Missionary leaders, while Millennials tend to obey their social media peer society. The later is more insidious, IMO.

Well, S&H said that Heroes/Civics enforce good conduct by peer pressure. And they don't understand if other people consider this a bad word.

Their "Prophet" leader isn't in sight yet, although Obama and Bernie might have become (despite not being the right generation).

I'm Millennial but autistic and used to years peer rejection so this could be why I'm like this but my reaction to peer pressure is just deciding to do whatever I want. I concluded that people are easily outraged, offended, and weirded out very easily so there's no point in trying to please them. I say if people are gonna hate me they're gonna hate me. I also concluded that once someone decides you're at the bottom there's no climbing the social ladder so I'm just going to say screw the social ladder to begin with. I see most people as NPCs or video game characters. If they get weirded out by what I do whatever. It was going to happen anyways since people are just controlled by the social media machine. How do you explain others in the Civic generation who react this way? I've met other people in my own generation who have this attitude and see their peers as normies or NPCs. The Civics who don't fit in are far more angry and hostile towards the world than social outcasts of other generations. I've seen some say they don't care if the world burned because of how people were like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Are Heroes mostly brave - oder obedient? - by AspieMillennial - 03-28-2019, 04:18 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why I think a 1981 start date for Millies/Heroes can work Ghost 15 5,033 11-21-2021, 06:17 PM
Last Post: Dustinw5220