Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are Heroes mostly brave - oder obedient?
(03-28-2019, 04:44 PM)AspieMillennial Wrote: I think most people are essentially NPC morons that freak out over what social media says. Because social media and peer pressure doesn't influence me much, I'm essentially unhinged. When I see 100 people trying to criticize me at the same time, I get overwhelmed and it feels like the world is against me. The reason I'm unhinged is because they expect me to think the way I do because of the group. My autistic mind doesn't work that way. If they can't give me a good enough reason to obey I have no reason to. I'm used to being on the bottom of the social hierarchy. Lack of social status doesn't scare me at all. If I'm faced with a bunch of cowards who just judge me as a group but don't do anything to stop me well I can just do whatever I want and the world has to deal with it. My opinion is no matter what I do or say there's someone going to be offended, cringed out, or weirded out unless I decide to become a slave to pleasing others. It's not worth the effort. I am unapologetically myself and the world has to deal with me. I can do anything I want to do as long as nobody can force me to do it. Unless you're pointing a gun to my head you can't make me do anything I don't wanna do. If you're offended too bad, get used to me being who I am.

NPC's  LOL.

Hahahahahahahah.   I just love the smell of burning MSM in the morning. Meuller lays an egg.

* MSM has egg on its face from Meuller report

[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse3.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3...%3DApi&f=1]
---Value Added Cool

Messages In This Thread
RE: Are Heroes mostly brave - oder obedient? - by Ragnarök_62 - 03-28-2019, 07:23 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why I think a 1981 start date for Millies/Heroes can work Ghost 15 5,033 11-21-2021, 06:17 PM
Last Post: Dustinw5220