Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are Heroes mostly brave - oder obedient?
(02-07-2019, 09:22 AM)Bill the Piper Wrote:
(02-06-2019, 11:14 AM)Hintergrund Wrote: So - what should Yers do with their knowledge?

I assume you mean millennials.

If the millennial elite treats S-H theory seriously, they could do something to suppress the Awakening. Perhaps they will raise their kids in the 2030s the way they were reared in the 1990s and 2000s. Perhaps they will use advanced techniques of propaganda to discourage a "romantic rebel" attitude when the time for Awakening comes.

Such a scenario has interesting consequences. If the Awakening is suppressed the new cycle will be a shorter one. New Crisis and new Civic generation will arrive in the 2060s, when some millennials will still be active. There could be a strong bond between the millennials and neo-millennials, together they could see the triumph of a civic order they couldn't achieve in the 2010s.

(03-28-2019, 07:23 PM)Ragnarök_62 Wrote:
(03-28-2019, 04:44 PM)AspieMillennial Wrote: I think most people are essentially NPC morons that freak out over what social media says. Because social media and peer pressure doesn't influence me much, I'm essentially unhinged. When I see 100 people trying to criticize me at the same time, I get overwhelmed and it feels like the world is against me. The reason I'm unhinged is because they expect me to think the way I do because of the group. My autistic mind doesn't work that way. If they can't give me a good enough reason to obey I have no reason to. I'm used to being on the bottom of the social hierarchy. Lack of social status doesn't scare me at all. If I'm faced with a bunch of cowards who just judge me as a group but don't do anything to stop me well I can just do whatever I want and the world has to deal with it. My opinion is no matter what I do or say there's someone going to be offended, cringed out, or weirded out unless I decide to become a slave to pleasing others. It's not worth the effort. I am unapologetically myself and the world has to deal with me. I can do anything I want to do as long as nobody can force me to do it. Unless you're pointing a gun to my head you can't make me do anything I don't wanna do. If you're offended too bad, get used to me being who I am.

NPC's  LOL.

Hahahahahahahah.   I just love the smell of burning MSM in the morning. Meuller lays an egg.

* MSM has egg on its face from Meuller report

[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse3.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3...%3DApi&f=1]

They seem so triggered. Liberalism being about freedom is a myth. It's all about restricting people more and more until they're slaves. Look at the nanny state of the UK. They even have knife control and no effective freedom of speech. You even need a TV watching license.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Are Heroes mostly brave - oder obedient? - by AspieMillennial - 03-28-2019, 09:11 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why I think a 1981 start date for Millies/Heroes can work Ghost 15 5,050 11-21-2021, 06:17 PM
Last Post: Dustinw5220