Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are Heroes mostly brave - oder obedient?
(05-15-2019, 12:58 AM)Kinser79 Wrote: I think the use of the word 'hero' is misplaced. Would one call a soldier in the Wehrmacht a hero? Probably not. Civic fits them better and by and large civic generations were raised to be obedient. It is that obedience that allows them to do heroic things should they have good leadership, and horrific things if they have poor leadership.

But then again everyone knows that it is the Nomads that clean up the mess that the Idealists make. The Civics are only tools to this end.

As to NPCs...the vast majority of humans are in fact what I'd classify as NPCs. Many I don't even think have an internal monologue worth listening to.

Is this why I'm having a hard time in the 4T? Because I don't want to be a tool yet am a person with an extensive inner monologue? My goal is to just avoid and drift through the 4T unscathed. I don't see a side worth joining so I'll just let the world burn while I hide out for a while until the high appears.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Are Heroes mostly brave - oder obedient? - by AspieMillennial - 05-15-2019, 02:20 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why I think a 1981 start date for Millies/Heroes can work Ghost 15 5,051 11-21-2021, 06:17 PM
Last Post: Dustinw5220