Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are Heroes mostly brave - oder obedient?
(05-15-2019, 02:26 AM)AspieMillennial Wrote:
(05-15-2019, 02:22 AM)Kinser79 Wrote: Indeed.  American Boomers tend to be especially preachy, especially narcissistic, and especially one track minded.  Thankfully my grandparents mostly raise me and I was also heavily influenced by my Xer cousins so while I got some of that Millie conditioning I was able to see it for the propaganda it was.

Also my mother hated my jeans while growing up.  Looking back on it now they were pretty goofy but given the climate where I live tight jeans would be uncomfortable by default.  Given the heat of Florida loser clothing is preferred almost always.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/JNCO

How come I was able to see things as propaganda despite being a Millie myself? Things just flashed into my head and it went "LOGIC DOES NOT COMPUTE. LOGIC DOES NOT COMPUTE. THIS CONTRADICTS THIS. THIS RESULTS IN SOMETHING BAD. LOGIC DOES NOT COMPUTE." What kind of upbringing causes this?

The way you describe it leads me to believe it wasn't upbringing.  But rather the autism that caused that.

As for an upbringing solution the key is to teach kids how to separate truth from nonsense.  That isn't always easy and sometimes adults have difficulty doing it.  For example my mother is absolutely convinced that the Russians somehow hacked the election even though it is physically impossible for them to do so given the decentralized nature of the American Presidential election.
It really is all mathematics.

Turn on to Daddy, Tune in to Nationalism, Drop out of UN/NATO/WTO/TPP/NAFTA/CAFTA Globalism.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Are Heroes mostly brave - oder obedient? - by Kinser79 - 05-15-2019, 02:29 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why I think a 1981 start date for Millies/Heroes can work Ghost 15 5,033 11-21-2021, 06:17 PM
Last Post: Dustinw5220