Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
skipped an archetype like time before last?
(04-18-2019, 07:26 PM)Mikebert Wrote: See my latest post on the Is the generational theory valid? thread for my response to this question.

http://generational-theory.com/forum/thr...l#pid42555

Hindsight.

I see it as, try to look at the moods.  The moods always make clearer the location in a bracket.  I cannot help looking at the MSD shooting and what happened after.  Compare to Columbine, same event.  The Hero exists, I don't know what bracket this is tho.  The MSD people said "how dare anyone kill these children?!"  While, with Columbine, it was a rancid, confused cult of The Matrix boys/men dressing up as Hollywood idols killing each other.  I don't feel like anyone really cared about the victims.  Clear shift from X to Mill.

So, those people are 20s now... they may even be cusp Artists.  Demanding Green New Deal, don't care who does it so long as it gets done.  Current president is their worst nightmare and definitely the scenario of a far-in 4th Turning (I think) when the text describes what happens right at the Turning..... the red-faced Boomers descend into madness and their leader makes one last half-cocked move to destroy Earth while quickly handing the mess over to the X ascendent with the Millennials waiting eagerly to move forward.

no?

Messages In This Thread
RE: skipped an archetype like time before last? - by TheNomad - 04-19-2019, 02:45 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New Archetype Names! jleagans 36 14,172 03-20-2021, 10:08 AM
Last Post: David Horn
  Can Generational Boundaries Shift Over Time? Anthony '58 3 2,641 06-21-2020, 06:23 PM
Last Post: Eric the Green
  Which turning and archetype is most joyful? Blazkovitz 31 12,528 05-09-2020, 01:33 PM
Last Post: pbrower2a
  How do neurological disorders or psychiatric disorders affect generation archetype? AspieMillennial 2 2,119 06-12-2019, 01:36 PM
Last Post: David Horn