Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
skipped an archetype like time before last?
Oh and for the age of these people, I try to consider the bleed-over aspect. Though the Mill bracket is now said to be end at 2005, we know the final approx 5 years of any archetype is more truly just an early rep of the next archetype coming. The 13yo Mills right now are probably more Artist than Mill. Same with the reverse how young Artists are probably more Mills than true Artists. The best indication of a sub group is probably the very middle of the bracket. Such as, true Mills are most-likely born in about 1993. Making them 25 or so. That means they are not right out of the gate should some war happen, where it would fall exclusively to them to fight. They would be already finished with school, educated and trying to establish in work fields (over the next 6 years since no war is happening now like a 4T war). I see the model as having said war erupts and then Mills going "willingly, without questions" to do the bidding of the Prophet enacting said war based on ideology.

Consider also, the Nomad is approaching retirement age in that same period while they are supposed to be the ones taking up for the mad Prophets when they fall away from influence. Yes, this is being quite held up by ancient Boomers clinging to voting and staying in office literally until their coffins arrive. Was there not some type of incentive to get the last Heroes out of public life or the workforce at their previous retirement age? Making way for the new people who needed to fill those positions? Maybe I'm confused.

Does anyone see some incentive or government-led initiative that basically says "for the good of all, we have to incentivise Boomers out of the workforce to make room for younger people". With life spans increasing, do we really want 90yo politicians in office? Running for office in their 80s? I don't.

Messages In This Thread
RE: skipped an archetype like time before last? - by TheNomad - 04-19-2019, 01:33 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New Archetype Names! jleagans 36 14,173 03-20-2021, 10:08 AM
Last Post: David Horn
  Can Generational Boundaries Shift Over Time? Anthony '58 3 2,641 06-21-2020, 06:23 PM
Last Post: Eric the Green
  Which turning and archetype is most joyful? Blazkovitz 31 12,529 05-09-2020, 01:33 PM
Last Post: pbrower2a
  How do neurological disorders or psychiatric disorders affect generation archetype? AspieMillennial 2 2,120 06-12-2019, 01:36 PM
Last Post: David Horn