Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
skipped an archetype like time before last?
I did not attempt to publish a numerical document on who and who was not aborted and when. I meant to convey the idea up until Generation X, abortion was against the law and always had been. What was it about these parents or prospective parents or not-wannabe-parents and the society they came from, the politics they helped craft and the civilization at that moment that allowed a law to be passed at national levels to abort the unborn and for that to be protected under our laws?

We are supposedly meta thinkers up in here, so if Generation X is not the Sacrifice of a Nation, what is going on here? Nomads got the worst of everything, made the best of everything, hated by most, respected by few... what would Millennials say to their parents if their parents had passed laws prior to their birth allowing them, The Millennials, to be aborted?

I think they might lodge a protest @twitter and, like, sob through emjois? But for real, the generation that EXPECTS to survive as a RIGHT............. what does that generation say if abortion were made legal when THEY were being born?

Yet, X got a peanut butter sandwich and told to clean up after themselves because mommy's new roommate is coming over.

Messages In This Thread
RE: skipped an archetype like time before last? - by TheNomad - 04-30-2019, 12:49 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New Archetype Names! jleagans 36 14,194 03-20-2021, 10:08 AM
Last Post: David Horn
  Can Generational Boundaries Shift Over Time? Anthony '58 3 2,642 06-21-2020, 06:23 PM
Last Post: Eric the Green
  Which turning and archetype is most joyful? Blazkovitz 31 12,586 05-09-2020, 01:33 PM
Last Post: pbrower2a
  How do neurological disorders or psychiatric disorders affect generation archetype? AspieMillennial 2 2,121 06-12-2019, 01:36 PM
Last Post: David Horn