Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump Trainwreck - Ongoing diary of betrayal and evil
And what do you think is going to be the first piece of legislation to break out of the GOP Congress and be President Pussygrabber first signed legislation?  Will it be Obamacare repeal?  Will it be an infrastructure bill to build The Wall?  Or, maybe legislation to set up the new Deportation SS that will goosestep through the neighborhoods?

My sources tell me to bet on this particular provision of the  Financial Regulatory Improvement Act legislation that Senator Shelby has been humping for the banks for the last two years -

Quote:
  • The bill raises the asset threshold for automatically declaring banks “systemically important” from $50 billion to $500 billion and gives regulators on the Financial Stability Oversight Council discretion to apply the label to banks with greater than $50 billion in assets.

Oh, yea, baby, can we say "2008 all over again"?

I can't think of a better way to help out all those rural White guys who feel left behind and disregarded.  No better way for President Pussygrabber to show he's in their corner!  Ye-haw! 

Oh, and if your ignorant about what "systemically important" is and you're a Trumpster - prepare to eat your just-desserts.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump Trainwreck - Ongoing diary of betrayal and evil - by playwrite - 11-11-2016, 11:00 AM
Stupid is as stupid does... - by Ragnarök_62 - 04-05-2017, 07:54 PM
RE: Stupid is as stupid does... - by pbrower2a - 04-06-2017, 01:56 AM
RE: Stupid is as stupid does... - by Galen - 04-08-2017, 08:47 PM