Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump Trainwreck - Ongoing diary of betrayal and evil
(11-13-2016, 11:41 PM)taramarie Wrote:
(11-13-2016, 11:23 PM)Galen Wrote:
(11-13-2016, 08:20 PM)taramarie Wrote:
(11-13-2016, 08:14 PM)Classic-Xer Wrote: The blue drama queens are so annoying yet so entertaining at the same time.

Even i have to think it is ridiculous. I want to know where they are getting their ideas. Does everything have to be so sensationalist over there?

Seems to have gotten worse in recent years.  The snowflakes are still at it in Portland because they think Trump is the reincarnation of Hitler or Stalin.which is absurd.  I suggest you read an article by Scott Adams about what is going on in their heads.

Yes I figured as much. Pretty much did not tell me anything new. Personally I despise the man. I do however like some ideas he has. I do not like some of his ideas and certainly not the way he behaves at times. However, this point, "In this hallucination, the KKK is not a nutty fringe group but rather a symbol of how all Trump supporters must feel. (They don’t. Not even close.)" as well as considering him the next hitler is fucking ridiculous in my opinion. I have heard people saying oh he is going to round us up into camps etc and there will be no free elections anymore. Bloody absurd. America was founded on the idea of freedom, liberty and justice for all which was not so for some folk however but I do believe that message is also throughout  the constitution. He would either be impeached, assassinated or the country break into civil war before that even began. He has not even remotely mentioned that those are his intentions so far to my knowledge. So what he hek are they on about? Thy should focus purely on what policies he says he stands for rather than imagining he is satan incarnate and going to do things that have not even been hinted at yet other than people panicking. I do not like the man for some obvious reasos (however check out Winston Peters who has some SIMILAR ideas on immigration and citizens first policies) but the kerfuffle over things that are completely absurd is almost laughable.Feet on terra firma guys. Focus on the real problems, not the what ifs.

It is laughable because the KKK these days is about a dozen guys and half of them are FBI informants.  I just read an opinion piece by Peters and you're right about the comparison.
Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard. -- H.L. Mencken

If one rejects laissez faire on account of man's fallibility and moral weakness, one must for the same reason also reject every kind of government action.   -- Ludwig von Mises

Messages In This Thread
Stupid is as stupid does... - by Ragnarök_62 - 04-05-2017, 07:54 PM
RE: Stupid is as stupid does... - by pbrower2a - 04-06-2017, 01:56 AM
RE: Stupid is as stupid does... - by Galen - 04-08-2017, 08:47 PM