Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump Trainwreck - Ongoing diary of betrayal and evil
We've had a surplus of posts from the blue perspective.  Perhaps a few words from the forces of evil are appropriate.  From CNN, Steve Bannon of Briebart and the Trump Administration speaks up, saying Darkness is Good.  Note, the opinions stated in the article are those of Steve Bannon, and do not reflect the opinions of this poster.

Steve Bannon Wrote:Dick Cheney. Darth Vader. Satan. That's power. It only helps us when they (liberals) get it wrong. When they're blind to who we are and what we're doing.

CNN Wrote:Briebart News, which Bannon has been associated with since its start in 2007, has been vehemently pro-Trump throughout his presidential campaign, and is also known for pushing nationalist policy positions, as well as conspiracy theories, and has been criticized as being racist, sexist and anti-Semitic.

CNN Wrote:"He gets it; he gets it intuitively," Bannon said about Trump. "You have probably the greatest orator since William Jennings Bryan, coupled with an economic populist message and two political parties that are so owned by the donors that they don't speak to their audience."

He said he always knew that former Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton would lose the election.

"I knew that she couldn't close," he said. "They outspent us 10 to one, had 10 times more people and had all the media with them, but I kept saying it doesn't matter, they got it all wrong, we've got this locked."

Now, I'm no fan of this guy nor his way of looking at things, but he makes a few points here.  If the Democrats don't do a lot more listening, if they aren't aware of or care about what much of America is thinking, they'll continue to have problems.
That this nation, under God, shall have a new birth of freedom, and that government of the people, by the people, for the people shall not perish from the earth.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump Trainwreck - Ongoing diary of betrayal and evil - by Bob Butler 54 - 11-19-2016, 08:40 AM
Stupid is as stupid does... - by Ragnarök_62 - 04-05-2017, 07:54 PM
RE: Stupid is as stupid does... - by pbrower2a - 04-06-2017, 01:56 AM
RE: Stupid is as stupid does... - by Galen - 04-08-2017, 08:47 PM