Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump Trainwreck - Ongoing diary of betrayal and evil
(11-22-2016, 04:30 PM)playwrite Wrote: Some early betrayals are indicated:

- Not going to lock her up apparently
- Not going to go after China as a "currency manipulator"
- Not going to renegotiate NAFTA

I'm down with these betrayals because to a greater or lesser degree the promises were evil.

Just imagining some disappointment by the Trumpocrats.  I'm sure they'll let these pass as pragmatic but I'm also sure there's an ember of doubt been planted way down in those brains somewhere; its going to be fun to watch it grow.

Now he's disavowing the alt right.

CNN Wrote:President-elect Donald Trump denied Tuesday that he did anything to energize the "alt-right" movement through his presidential campaign and sought to distance himself from it, even though many of the movement's leaders have sought to tether their political views to Trump's rise.

"I don't want to energize the group, and I disavow the group," Trump told a group of New York Times reporters and columnists during a meeting at the newspaper's headquarters in New York.

"It's not a group I want to energize, and if they are energized, I want to look into it and find out why," he added, according to one of the Times reporters in the room, Michael Grynbaum.

I expect any number of people are ready to explain why.

I'm beginning to wonder, if he keeps morphing away from his campaign rhetoric and posturing, how long before he's a Democrat again?
That this nation, under God, shall have a new birth of freedom, and that government of the people, by the people, for the people shall not perish from the earth.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump Trainwreck - Ongoing diary of betrayal and evil - by Bob Butler 54 - 11-23-2016, 04:11 AM
Stupid is as stupid does... - by Ragnarök_62 - 04-05-2017, 07:54 PM
RE: Stupid is as stupid does... - by pbrower2a - 04-06-2017, 01:56 AM
RE: Stupid is as stupid does... - by Galen - 04-08-2017, 08:47 PM