Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump Trainwreck - Ongoing diary of betrayal and evil
(11-29-2016, 09:54 AM)Warren Dew Wrote:
(11-29-2016, 08:01 AM)Odin Wrote:
(11-28-2016, 05:15 PM)Warren Dew Wrote:
(11-28-2016, 04:13 PM)Odin Wrote:
(11-28-2016, 04:06 PM)Warren Dew Wrote: Sure.  Just as some of Obama's supporters interpreted Obama as giving the green light to assassinating police, even though Obama wasn't "as blatant and open" about it.

Or maybe Trump actually disapproves of those guys just as one hopes Obama disapproves of the assassins.

Obama doesn't associate with the Nation of Islam and related Black Separatist bigots. Trump has a anti-Semitic White Nationalist as his "chief strategist".

Valerie Jarrett is way worse than Bannon.  And Obama had Rev. Jeremiah Wright as his pastor for years.

That you think those two are black separatists shows how brainwashed you are by right-wing BS.

I only pointed out that Jarrett - and Wright - are more extreme than Bannon.  It's you that is drawing the wrong conclusion based on your side's propaganda.

Wright said "god damn America," and with good reason, because of the way it treated and continues to treat people of his heritage.

But perhaps you could say he's an "extremist." I have no idea whether he's a "separatist." But Jarrett? No way. And again, Obama did not hire a preacher who said "god damn America" as his chief advisor. Trump appointed a white supremacist bigot as his chief advisor.

And he wants to combine the presidency with his business, and put people in jail for expressing their opinions. God only knows how he will suppress the news in his favor, or what other deplorable things he will do. You never know what you're gonna git.

The only moral atpproach toward Trump Inc. is resistance.
"I close my eyes, and I can see a better day" -- Justin Bieber

Keep the spirit alive;
Eric M

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump Trainwreck - Ongoing diary of betrayal and evil - by Eric the Green - 11-29-2016, 04:14 PM
Stupid is as stupid does... - by Ragnarök_62 - 04-05-2017, 07:54 PM
RE: Stupid is as stupid does... - by pbrower2a - 04-06-2017, 01:56 AM
RE: Stupid is as stupid does... - by Galen - 04-08-2017, 08:47 PM