Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump Trainwreck - Ongoing diary of betrayal and evil
It looks like others are getting into the game of chronologizing the Trump Train's betrayal and evil -

How Many People Just Voted Themselves Out of Health Care?

I do like Krugman's contribution of "Trump Chumps" - an estimated 3.5 million White working class and another 1 million Hispanic working class getting set up to lose their subsidize health insurance - awesome Trump Chumps, just awesome.

And that's only Obamacare; the coming destruction of Medicare is going to make a really awesome load of Trump Chumps - most Boomers will get grandfathered in, but the Xers are going to get killed (in a lot of cases, literally).  If you think its hard to get health insurance at 30 or 40, imagine in your 60s, 70s, and 80s.  But I'm sure the GOP is going to be much more generous with subsidies than Obamacare.   Rolleyes  And I'm even doubly sure that the insurers won't keep raising premiums just ahead of those Ryan/Trump vouchers so they can lend helpful hands to all those 80 year olds.  Rolleyes Rolleyes

Keep an eye on that term, "Trump Chumps," it's going to be THE word phrase annual winner for the next 4 years.  I must admit, a part of me likes that.  Tongue

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump Trainwreck - Ongoing diary of betrayal and evil - by playwrite - 11-30-2016, 03:16 PM
Stupid is as stupid does... - by Ragnarök_62 - 04-05-2017, 07:54 PM
RE: Stupid is as stupid does... - by pbrower2a - 04-06-2017, 01:56 AM
RE: Stupid is as stupid does... - by Galen - 04-08-2017, 08:47 PM