Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump Trainwreck - Ongoing diary of betrayal and evil
(12-06-2016, 04:04 AM)Galen Wrote:
(12-05-2016, 06:15 PM)taramarie Wrote: "We need those regulations. Without them the people and the planet suffer for the sake of elites' profits."

I actually agree with Eric on this.

You don't really understand the magnitude of the problem I suggest that you find out the size of the regulatory burden in the US.  If you are unfortunate enough to be in California its much worse.  This is the result of an unelected bureaucracy that is out of control.

I'm sure you believe this, but it's only true if you compare the burden here to the demands made in places like India or Pakistan, to name two of many.  Sorry, but companies benefit from our legal structure, infrastructure and general business climate.  For that, they feel burdened by actually having to do things in the public interest.

So dazzle us with a list of 10 burdensome regulations that can be eliminated at no or minimal cost to the commonweal. 
Note 1: I have to respect your property, not spy on you and not risk your safety.  Should we ask less of our corporations?
Note 2: California is the most economically dynamic state in the nation ... regulations and all.
Intelligence is not knowledge and knowledge is not wisdom, but they all play well together.

Messages In This Thread
Stupid is as stupid does... - by Ragnarök_62 - 04-05-2017, 07:54 PM
RE: Stupid is as stupid does... - by pbrower2a - 04-06-2017, 01:56 AM
RE: Stupid is as stupid does... - by Galen - 04-08-2017, 08:47 PM