Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump Trainwreck - Ongoing diary of betrayal and evil
(12-13-2016, 06:19 AM)radind Wrote: I am expecting the USA to be better off by Summer 2017. Still not totally convinced that the US has escaped from Clinton. Waiting on 19 Dec election.

You could be cheering when the military and the intelligence services make their decision on who is to be President -- and on the Senate majority  -- when things go really, really bad. You are going to realize by summer that Donald Trump is a travesty of a Christian. (I caught that when he bragged about grabbing women by the crotches without their consent and walking into women's changing rooms with women or underage girls present).

Scary as that prospect is, so might I. I can only hope that the military will insist upon new elections to undo the damage of 2016 and recognize the validity of Constitutional rights and insist upon a free and fair election.

An ignoramus or a habitual liar -- and Donald Trump is both -- is always bad news for any organization, private or public, except for a crime syndicate which usually ends up with stupid crooks.  (although the Russian Mob is unusually dangerous because it is unusually intelligent in contrast with , for example, Latin-American drug cartels). Donald Trump even claims that hacking is undetectable unless the hacker is caught in the act... which is as absurd as saying that an embezzler can be caught only when physically stealing cash.  (There is always a paper trail of efforts to conceal an ongoing embezzlement or a cyber-trail of larcenous transactions; with hacking there is a cyber-trail of IP addresses of intruders.
The ideal subject of totalitarian rule is not the convinced Nazi or the dedicated Communist  but instead the people for whom the distinction between fact and fiction, true and false, no longer exists -- Hannah Arendt.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump Trainwreck - Ongoing diary of betrayal and evil - by pbrower2a - 12-13-2016, 09:17 AM
Stupid is as stupid does... - by Ragnarök_62 - 04-05-2017, 07:54 PM
RE: Stupid is as stupid does... - by pbrower2a - 04-06-2017, 01:56 AM
RE: Stupid is as stupid does... - by Galen - 04-08-2017, 08:47 PM