Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump Trainwreck - Ongoing diary of betrayal and evil
(12-13-2016, 02:47 PM)Eric the Green Wrote:
(12-13-2016, 10:31 AM)radind Wrote:
(12-13-2016, 07:47 AM)Odin Wrote:
(12-13-2016, 06:19 AM)radind Wrote: I am expecting the USA to be better off by Summer 2017. Still not totally convinced that the US has escaped from Clinton. Waiting on 19 Dec election.

You will be BEGGING for Clinton by next summer.

We can compare notes then. I have been in mourning for the last 8 years and finally have  a glimmer of hope. I saw no hope with Clinton.

Mourning for WHAT? That Obama deported millions of illegal aliens? That he kept the nation safe from terrorists? That he asked for more gun laws, and didn't get them? That he appointed a couple of justices who weren't able to protect abortion or voting rights? That he gave health insurance to some people? That he passed some financial reform to keep the financial gamblers from ruining our economy again? That he kept the terrorists at bay without getting us into any ground wars for 8 years? What in GOD'S name do YOU have to "mourn" over?

Now it's time for folks like us to mourn. And we'll have plenty to mourn over. More species killed off for eternity. Coral reefs dying. Forests burned. Our air and water spoiled. Millions dying in storms, floods and fires. More innocent people killed off by crazy people with guns. More innocent lives abroad wiped out. Less and less opportunity for young people. More workers fired and exploited and abused and underpaid. An economy ruined again by trickle-down social darwinism. We'll have plenty to mourn over if Trump gets us involved in some stupid war because he was personally offended. If our rights to vote and speak get taken away. 

YOU won't mourn, because now you have an ideologue of "freedom" to destroy and kill and despoil in the White House, someone who mouths nonsense about the "right to life" and the "freedom" to discriminate against gays. THAT will make you happy. You are so silly, so foolish.
I have given up on any meaningful dialogue for the present. Will check in with you later this Summer.
 … whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is just, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is commendable, if there is any excellence, if there is anything worthy of praise, think about these things. Phil 4:8 (ESV)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump Trainwreck - Ongoing diary of betrayal and evil - by radind - 12-13-2016, 03:02 PM
Stupid is as stupid does... - by Ragnarök_62 - 04-05-2017, 07:54 PM
RE: Stupid is as stupid does... - by pbrower2a - 04-06-2017, 01:56 AM
RE: Stupid is as stupid does... - by Galen - 04-08-2017, 08:47 PM