Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump Trainwreck - Ongoing diary of betrayal and evil
(12-29-2016, 08:02 AM)Odin Wrote:
(12-28-2016, 11:59 PM)Classic-Xer Wrote:
(12-28-2016, 07:00 PM)taramarie Wrote: By the way, Eric if you can prove that it does work I can consider that too. I am interested in what strategy works best is all and I am trying to find it. I am merely observing you guys and seeing that conversation does not seem to go anywhere.
In my opinion, results work/speak the best. The problem with results  is that results take time. Who has the time/patience to wait for results? Progressives don't have time, progressives have upcoming elections to win and their political powers to defend as much as possible. The conversations as you say may not seem to go anywhere but the conversations do eventually get results over time. I've seen results over a ten year period that you haven't seen. Eric already lost the war on all the fronts that really matter to most Americans. Eric won a few battles that didn't matter all that much as far as the greater scheme of things.

Your views aren't even popular in your own state, Classic. When the Tea Party crazy wing of the Minnesota GOP tried to impose themselves on the state in 2012 they got slaughtered at the polls.
You don't even know what my views are on most issues that would matter to a progressive like yourself. How many Minnesotan's would vote to give you a free ride? Minnesotan's aren't that stupid.

Messages In This Thread
Stupid is as stupid does... - by Ragnarök_62 - 04-05-2017, 07:54 PM
RE: Stupid is as stupid does... - by pbrower2a - 04-06-2017, 01:56 AM
RE: Stupid is as stupid does... - by Galen - 04-08-2017, 08:47 PM