Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump Trainwreck - Ongoing diary of betrayal and evil
(01-21-2017, 05:45 PM)taramarie Wrote:
(01-21-2017, 03:59 PM)Galen Wrote:
(01-21-2017, 02:01 AM)taramarie Wrote: I think some of the cheeky people here are rubbing off onto me. Eww icky Xer snark (wipe wipe wipe wipe)

Learn to enjoy it because its one of the fun things about being Xer. Smile   Agreeing with Eric the Obtuse is a sign that something is wrong with your reasoning because reason is beyond him.

In many ways yes. I cannot see any posts where he has the ability to reason or change tune. As someone who has changed my tune on a lot of different things such as religion, politics and other things it baffles me that someone can be closed off to learning. I shared the post because in some ways I agree with her because they did not just vote for the parts they like about Trump but the whole Trump and that is what they will get. I do despise the smears though. That is not an intelligent way of communicating to the other side nor is it a close observation of the individuals. But i do agree with her regardless of their individual motives they did vote ultimately for all of him.

I have my own issues with Trump but having the Clinton's back in the White House is just too hideous to contemplate.  Then there was the little matter of her sounding a little too much like this guy for my taste:

It could be Hillary was sounding more like this general.

For some strange reason back in the seventies the hippies loved Russia when it was totalitarian communist state.  Now that it is rapidly becoming a nationalist christian state they hate Russia.  Say what you like about Putin but Russia now is nowhere nearly as bad as it was then.
Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard. -- H.L. Mencken

If one rejects laissez faire on account of man's fallibility and moral weakness, one must for the same reason also reject every kind of government action.   -- Ludwig von Mises

Messages In This Thread
Stupid is as stupid does... - by Ragnarök_62 - 04-05-2017, 07:54 PM
RE: Stupid is as stupid does... - by pbrower2a - 04-06-2017, 01:56 AM
RE: Stupid is as stupid does... - by Galen - 04-08-2017, 08:47 PM