Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump Trainwreck - Ongoing diary of betrayal and evil
(01-22-2017, 04:12 PM)taramarie Wrote: I take it your response to me pbrower is an add on to what i was saying? Because i feel it should be directed at Gale who seems to respect Russia for some unknown reason.

Russia is a major player in the world and that always commands a certain amount of respect even if you don't necessarily like them.  If you spend a little time learning about the history of Russia then you would realize that going to war with them tends not to be survivable.  Ask Napoleon and Hitler how that worked out for them.  Contrary to what most Americans like believe it was Operation Barbarossa that broke Hitler's Germany during the Second World War.

Always respect a worthy opponent because it will keep you from doing something stupid.
Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard. -- H.L. Mencken

If one rejects laissez faire on account of man's fallibility and moral weakness, one must for the same reason also reject every kind of government action.   -- Ludwig von Mises

Messages In This Thread
Stupid is as stupid does... - by Ragnarök_62 - 04-05-2017, 07:54 PM
RE: Stupid is as stupid does... - by pbrower2a - 04-06-2017, 01:56 AM
RE: Stupid is as stupid does... - by Galen - 04-08-2017, 08:47 PM