Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump Trainwreck - Ongoing diary of betrayal and evil
(01-23-2017, 01:01 AM)taramarie Wrote: Put the interest of ALL of his nation or just certain people that he approves of? Can you sit and tell me honestly that he puts the interests of all of his people first? I could say the same towards Trump and his clan too.

For me personally I could not sit there and say he was a good guy for various reasons and it is CERTAINLY not because he supposedly puts his own first. Keep in mind I will be voting for Winston Peters of NZ First. The key to understanding that party is in the party name. Wink

Putin puts the interests of his nation as a collective first.  In foreign policy, he works to increase Russia's power and influence beyond its borders.  This has little to do with his repressive domestic policies.

I don't see Putin as a good guy either; I don't like to sacrifice individual liberty for the collective, and in fact I generally dislike viewing people as collectives.  I'm explaining the point of view you asked about; that doesn't mean I agree with it.

To be honest, based on the Wikipedia article, New Zealand First sounds exactly like Trump, right down to siding with senior citizens and "against immigration, especially from Asia".

Messages In This Thread
Stupid is as stupid does... - by Ragnarök_62 - 04-05-2017, 07:54 PM
RE: Stupid is as stupid does... - by pbrower2a - 04-06-2017, 01:56 AM
RE: Stupid is as stupid does... - by Galen - 04-08-2017, 08:47 PM