Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump Trainwreck - Ongoing diary of betrayal and evil
(01-24-2017, 02:38 PM)Classic-Xer Wrote: However, since the election of Trump, I've been watching this group in CNN more and most of what I've been watching and seeing of them has reconfirmed my reasons for ignoring them and not trusting them for years.

How do you do this?  I lost the ability to do this 15 years ago.  How do you know you are not just comparing them to your own biases?  Having limited time I employ this approach.  I read American Conservative as it present arguments I can comprehend.  I find other conservative new outlets too hard to read since there is so much asserted that ain't so.  AM has less of this. 

I also read Vox as my left-leaning source.  Until this election I would find myself reacting adversely to AM and Vox articles in a roughly 2:1 ratio. This made sense as I was a self-identified New Deal liberal. Since the election both sites have been out of whack as far as I am concerned. 

As for CNN, haven't they been a joke ever since Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump Trainwreck - Ongoing diary of betrayal and evil - by Mikebert - 01-24-2017, 03:33 PM
Stupid is as stupid does... - by Ragnarök_62 - 04-05-2017, 07:54 PM
RE: Stupid is as stupid does... - by pbrower2a - 04-06-2017, 01:56 AM
RE: Stupid is as stupid does... - by Galen - 04-08-2017, 08:47 PM