Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump Trainwreck - Ongoing diary of betrayal and evil
(01-25-2017, 06:12 AM)Classic-Xer Wrote:
(01-25-2017, 04:05 AM)taramarie Wrote: Both sides think the others are suckers. But which side hurts the most people? I guess that is up for debate too. Which side hurts the environment the most? Which side considers everyone and their rights? I think everyone has their own priorities but to call one or the other "sucker" well that is certainly debatable because depending on top priorities I think Dems could call conservatives suckers as well as vise versa. You know the environment that I grew up in so I perceive certain people to qualify as "suckers." But that does not mean i cannot pick holes in parties i agree with on the whole as well. If you do not believe that I have changed parties because of it and I certainly point out flaws with Dems too. All have qualities that make them suckers but which is the worst. So far I think it is the conservatives by far. I would need reasonable evidence to show why they are better and less of a bunch of "suckers."

I'm damn near fifty years old. I've owned and operated a business for twenty four years. I've heard thousands of sales pitches during my life. I've made thousands of sales pitches during my life. I live in the most heavily marketed country and group of citizens on earth. Do you have any idea what happens to suckers in America? Hint: There are no government safety nets in place to save suckers. If you lived in America, you'd hear or read about a story involving some sucker every day. Ask Eric if recruiting suckers is easy in America.

But yet you fell for a con man.
#MakeTheDemocratsGreatAgain

Messages In This Thread
Stupid is as stupid does... - by Ragnarök_62 - 04-05-2017, 07:54 PM
RE: Stupid is as stupid does... - by pbrower2a - 04-06-2017, 01:56 AM
RE: Stupid is as stupid does... - by Galen - 04-08-2017, 08:47 PM