Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump Trainwreck - Ongoing diary of betrayal and evil
(01-25-2017, 10:36 PM)Classic-Xer Wrote:
(01-25-2017, 08:00 AM)Odin Wrote:
(01-25-2017, 02:57 AM)Classic-Xer Wrote:
(01-24-2017, 06:23 PM)Odin Wrote:
(01-24-2017, 02:38 PM)Classic-Xer Wrote: It could also be a ploy to shift the focus from him to a bunch of self serving (highly partisan) people who are associated with the press who are supposed to be looking out for all of us instead of just looking out for themselves, their progressive views and political preference that's associated with themselves. As a general rule, I tend to put this group of so-called journalists/people on ignore. However, since the election of Trump, I've been watching this group more on CNN. The role of the press is not to promote fear and hatred of Republicans and smear Republican presidents. The role of the press is not to show political favoritism and advance gossip and personally connect itself with and emotionally attach itself to progressive movements. You are losing America which seems to be OK with you and those like yourself. You already know where you stand with me. You already know your value to me. You already know the value that I place on your side of the Democratic party. Just so you're clear of where we are at right now. You are OK with losing/cutting its ties with America and I'm OK with America losing/cutting its ties with people like you. I'm OK with us continuing towards that goal and allowing the natural process that's taking place to continue going on as well. Madonna is no longer a focal point/ primary image associated with a young teenage males wet dream. Values change with age.

You're a sucker for the Alt-Right's Orwellian narrative about actual, legitimate news being "fake news", that is what you are.
Dude, I was watching the news before you were born. I've been the watching cable news channels since you've been alive. I don't trust Democrats (I haven't trusted them for a very long time) or the liberal media (I haven't trusted them for well over a decade now) in general. I distrusted them long before the so-called Alt-Right's Orwellian narrative existed, so to speak. BTW, you have sucker written all over you. But at least, you're not a big enough sucker to surrender your gun rights.

You are LITERALLY a sucker. You voted for a actual con man who took advantage of your resentments, fear, and economic illiteracy.
Dude, you're getting funny now. I didn't vote for a job. I voted bring in/bring back and take part in creating more jobs. I'm good friends with the legal immigrant who lives on the block. I'm good friends with the black guy who owns my parents old home. I don't resent either of them. What I resent is, liberal vote hounds like you or Eric using sucker ploys around me or with me. I own a company that has brought in more income than you'll see in your lifetime. Hell, I spend more money on major equipment purchases than you make in a year. If I were economically illiterate as you say, I would have been out of business/bankrupt a long time ago.

Businessmen are among the MOST susceptible to the deception of Reaganomics and the far right. Because their foremost interest is in making money. That's always been the priority and mindset of American business. The only difference is that now we live in a "center-right" country (and under Trump/Ryan it's more like hard right) in which the business and the priority of America, is business. IOW greed.

It is typical of conservatives to say that we live in a center right country. It may indeed be that from now on; it may never recover from the Trump disaster. But if it does, it will move center-left in the 2020s. It depends what time in history you are talking about when someone says we live in a center-right country. Today it just means that we should consent to Reaganomics as the norm. But it isn't the norm at all; it's an aberration. That Americans have succumbed to it for so long does not change that.

Before Reaganomics, America had been center-left for 50 years, and also for 20 years at the start of the 20th century. The Northern USA was center-left before the Civil War and a few years afterward too. It was center-left for the first 50 years of the 19th century. It just depends what time in history you are talking about.

You have had your way for a long time. But, as the conservatives used to say in the 1960s and 1970s, our day will come.
"I close my eyes, and I can see a better day" -- Justin Bieber

Keep the spirit alive;
Eric M

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump Trainwreck - Ongoing diary of betrayal and evil - by Eric the Green - 01-25-2017, 11:45 PM
Stupid is as stupid does... - by Ragnarök_62 - 04-05-2017, 07:54 PM
RE: Stupid is as stupid does... - by pbrower2a - 04-06-2017, 01:56 AM
RE: Stupid is as stupid does... - by Galen - 04-08-2017, 08:47 PM