Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump Trainwreck - Ongoing diary of betrayal and evil
From Daily Kos:

With the new regime getting itself in place, the first and easiest thing to do is set up your propaganda WhiteHouse.gov page. Gone are references to LGBT rights and climate change. One of the new pages under the WhiteHouse.gov “Issues” section is “Standing Up For Our Law Enforcement Community.”

One of the fundamental rights of every American is to live in a safe community. A Trump Administration will empower our law enforcement officers to do their jobs and keep our streets free of crime and violence. The Trump Administration will be a law and order administration. President Trump will honor our men and women in uniform and will support their mission of protecting the public. The dangerous anti-police atmosphere in America is wrong. The Trump Administration will end it.
That’s real scary. How about a preview of the administration’s ideas on protest? On the Black Lives Matter movement?

Our job is not to make life more comfortable for the rioter, the looter, or the violent disrupter. Our job is to make life more comfortable for parents who want their kids to be able to walk the streets safely. Or the senior citizen waiting for a bus. Or the young child walking home from school.

The “violent disrupter”? When the protests start clashing with law enforcement, get ready for some new buzzwords. Maybe Trump’s concept of making “America Great Again” will include bringing back old authoritarian phrases like “agitators.”

http://www.dailykos.com/stories/2017/1/2...terrifying?

What would happen is what I saw even in San Jose; police get worried that protesters "might" be violent because they are associated with some group; then corner them, threaten them and even start beating them (especially if they are black and young). The 1968 term "police riot" may become part of current terminology again. They may even insert provocateurs into the protesters' ranks, as the Nixon admin did.
"I close my eyes, and I can see a better day" -- Justin Bieber

Keep the spirit alive;
Eric M

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump Trainwreck - Ongoing diary of betrayal and evil - by Eric the Green - 01-26-2017, 12:22 AM
Stupid is as stupid does... - by Ragnarök_62 - 04-05-2017, 07:54 PM
RE: Stupid is as stupid does... - by pbrower2a - 04-06-2017, 01:56 AM
RE: Stupid is as stupid does... - by Galen - 04-08-2017, 08:47 PM