Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump Trainwreck - Ongoing diary of betrayal and evil
(01-26-2017, 08:55 PM)David Horn Wrote:
(01-25-2017, 07:07 PM)Classic-Xer Wrote:
(01-25-2017, 03:45 PM)David Horn Wrote:
(01-25-2017, 12:35 AM)Classic-Xer Wrote: ... Trump would be more politically immune than the previous presidents (Clinton, Bush II and Obama) who proceeded him. Civil War over what? A woman's right to choose or a transgenders right to choose his/her bathroom. When the crap hits the fan, I see an American flag with a few less stars or an America flag with the same amount of stars with new states with new names and that's about it. It's funny, I listen to Obama speak about America, it's resilience, it's heroism and the greatness that it represents as if he was speaking about us from a distance. I think to myself, yeah, we are a pretty good, we are pretty brave, we unite and stick together through serious stuff pretty well and you should be proud of us. Its to bad that you were taught to hate us so much by your mother and all her liberal friends and  associates and all the liberals surrounding you later on.

Unfortunately, your America is the vastly poorer half.  If it comes down a schism, don't count on doing all that well.

You assume that it is. I'm politically associated with largely middle income and above.

Minnesota is Blue America.  Maybe not azure blue, but blue enough.  If you plan on leaving the US, then plan on moving.  Red America is out there, but it isn't the prosperous part .. except for the oil patch.  That's still doing well -- for now at least.  Drive over to Fargo or Bismark.
Barely blue. Duluth is all that's keeping it from becoming a red state. Fargo is a long way away from the boom money. Fargo is more of a strategic regional economic center. You need a new pair of hip boots during a hunting trip because a stick ripped a hole in yours, you drive to Fargo to get them. You're not going to find a pair anywhere else because Fargo has them. True story. Bismark is closer but still a ways away from boom money. The Williston, ND area is where the boom money is located. I've been there, twelve and a half hour drive that doesn't have not much of anything scenic or interesting to look at or talk about. A brief glimpse of the famous Bad Lands that's about it.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump Trainwreck - Ongoing diary of betrayal and evil - by Classic-Xer - 01-26-2017, 11:56 PM
Stupid is as stupid does... - by Ragnarök_62 - 04-05-2017, 07:54 PM
RE: Stupid is as stupid does... - by pbrower2a - 04-06-2017, 01:56 AM
RE: Stupid is as stupid does... - by Galen - 04-08-2017, 08:47 PM