Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump Trainwreck - Ongoing diary of betrayal and evil
(02-15-2017, 07:47 PM)Ragnarök_62 Wrote:
(02-15-2017, 07:14 PM)Eric the Green Wrote:
(02-15-2017, 07:04 PM)Classic-Xer Wrote:
(02-15-2017, 02:10 PM)X_4AD_84 Wrote:
(02-15-2017, 12:17 PM)Bad Dog Wrote: Unthinkable. The National Security Adviser, working for the Russians.

And, the reactionaries are defending it.

Does the word "treason" have any meaning for you, my noble debate opponents? You have certainly thrown insults my way, over time.

Maybe Reagan *did* do a deal with the Iranians over *his* election....

Buuu ... buuu ... buuut ... Russians are fellow Christian Solders against the Muslim heathen .... Putin's a real man's manly man ... Obama was a wimp .... Cuckservatives aren't much better .... blah ... blah .... blah ....

/Duginist "Alt-Right"
I'll say one thing about the Russians, the Russians don't seem to allow political correctness/liberal qualms to get in the way of their decisions or actions when it comes to destroying radical Muslims. Me, I'd rather have them as a military ally than a military adversary in the war that's coming with radical Islam.

They don't even seem to even know who the radical Muslims are, when they go a-bombin'
Could be. But the US just can't seem to stop meddling. Why the fuck are we still dorking around in Afghanistan, Iraq,Libya,Yemen,and Syria.  If we're just counting bombing locales, the US is about 5 times as stupid as Russia since we're a-bombin in 5 countries as apposed to Russia's 1.Also, yeah, they don't do PC which gets them even more brownie points.

I would agree, but I am on board with help in fighting the IS and other violent jihadists (in eastern Syria, northern and western Iraq, and I'm not sure about Libya now). But I'm glad Obama at least reduced the drone attacks which kill innocent people. Trump is resuming this, and without competence. And Obama finally reduced support for the bloodbath in Yemen. We don't belong in that one. Afghanistan is a cluster-fuck. I don't know if we'll ever totally get out.

PC seems irrelevant; and certainly if you don't say the right things, and if you attack Putin, in Russia your "PC" is suspect and you may even be dead. And he's a war criminal. No thanks; Putin is a creep. Black marks from me; no brownie points.
"I close my eyes, and I can see a better day" -- Justin Bieber

Keep the spirit alive;
Eric M

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump Trainwreck - Ongoing diary of betrayal and evil - by Eric the Green - 02-15-2017, 07:56 PM
Stupid is as stupid does... - by Ragnarök_62 - 04-05-2017, 07:54 PM
RE: Stupid is as stupid does... - by pbrower2a - 04-06-2017, 01:56 AM
RE: Stupid is as stupid does... - by Galen - 04-08-2017, 08:47 PM