Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump Trainwreck - Ongoing diary of betrayal and evil
(02-15-2017, 08:05 PM)Ragnarök_62 Wrote:
(02-15-2017, 07:56 PM)Eric the Green Wrote:
(02-15-2017, 07:47 PM)Ragnarök_62 Wrote:
(02-15-2017, 07:14 PM)Eric the Green Wrote:
(02-15-2017, 07:04 PM)Classic-Xer Wrote: I'll say one thing about the Russians, the Russians don't seem to allow political correctness/liberal qualms to get in the way of their decisions or actions when it comes to destroying radical Muslims. Me, I'd rather have them as a military ally than a military adversary in the war that's coming with radical Islam.

They don't even seem to even know who the radical Muslims are, when they go a-bombin'
Could be. But the US just can't seem to stop meddling. Why the fuck are we still dorking around in Afghanistan, Iraq,Libya,Yemen,and Syria.  If we're just counting bombing locales, the US is about 5 times as stupid as Russia since we're a-bombin in 5 countries as apposed to Russia's 1.Also, yeah, they don't do PC which gets them even more brownie points.

I would agree, but I am on board with help in fighting the IS and other violent jihadists (in eastern Syria, northern and western Iraq, and I'm not sure about Libya now). But I'm glad Obama at least reduced the drone attacks which kill innocent people. Trump is resuming this, and without competence. And Obama finally reduced support for the bloodbath in Yemen. We don't belong in that one. Afghanistan is a cluster-fuck. I don't know if we'll ever totally get out.

PC seems irrelevant; and certainly if you don't say the right things, and if you attack Putin, in Russia your "PC" is suspect and you may even be dead. And he's a war criminal. No thanks; Putin is a creep. Black marks from me; no brownie points.

I think our main point of disagreement is that I'm willing to just charge off the whole Mideast as a bad account and move on. Sometimes in business and I've had a few home businesses long time ago doing computer stuff. Note, there's no market for that where I live, but doing it Houston wouldn't work because property taxes would have killed me there. So, you look at proposals and check if they're worth the time/effort.  Even this gets messed up and you just have to cut some projects off before total ruin and take the loss straight away.

I don't really disagree. It just seems to me there's no alternative if we want to be safe from attack. And I extend that "we" to our allies in Europe, who have stood with us. But, it sure would be nice if we could pack up and leave. I especially am sick of backing Israel.
"I close my eyes, and I can see a better day" -- Justin Bieber

Keep the spirit alive;
Eric M

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump Trainwreck - Ongoing diary of betrayal and evil - by Eric the Green - 02-15-2017, 08:09 PM
Stupid is as stupid does... - by Ragnarök_62 - 04-05-2017, 07:54 PM
RE: Stupid is as stupid does... - by pbrower2a - 04-06-2017, 01:56 AM
RE: Stupid is as stupid does... - by Galen - 04-08-2017, 08:47 PM