Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump Trainwreck - Ongoing diary of betrayal and evil
(02-15-2017, 01:33 PM)Classic-Xer Wrote: Do you think that I'd have an issue with bombing the Russian people, banning Russian people from entering this country or the CIA assassinating Putin? Nope. I wouldn't have an issue with any of them. As far as you guys, you guys don't give a shit about anything other than yourselves and you'd go along with anything that helps the Democratic party and keeps their programs funded and all their special rules and protections that favor minorities and women in place. I wonder how much dirt Putin had on Hilary Clinton and the entire Democratic party that he could have used to control all of them? What do you think about all these government leaks lately and all the blue foolishness that must be helping ISIS recruiting (signs of America weakening in its resolve to destroy them and the blue Muslim sob stories of them being abused and mistreated) and Russian propaganda as well?

Is ISIS the best you've got, because Putin is a non-starter?  If Putin had the goods on Hillary, as he very well may on Trump, he would have helped to get her elected instead of undermining her bid.  It's a plus for a dictator to have a puppet running the governemnt of his most serious adversary.

Read what you you wrote, and ask how much sense it makes.
Intelligence is not knowledge and knowledge is not wisdom, but they all play well together.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump Trainwreck - Ongoing diary of betrayal and evil - by David Horn - 02-16-2017, 11:26 AM
Stupid is as stupid does... - by Ragnarök_62 - 04-05-2017, 07:54 PM
RE: Stupid is as stupid does... - by pbrower2a - 04-06-2017, 01:56 AM
RE: Stupid is as stupid does... - by Galen - 04-08-2017, 08:47 PM