Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump Trainwreck - Ongoing diary of betrayal and evil
(02-17-2017, 01:53 PM)TeacherinExile Wrote: Having lived through the Watergate scandal, I couldn't agree more with the tenor of this article from Wall Street on Parade:

Republicans Need to Have That Nixon Conversation With Trump — Now

It matters not your political affiliation, if Trump hopes to effectively lead our country, his "come-to-Jesus moment" is right now.  And as the article strongly suggests, it's Republicans who must bring Trump back to earth.

Just a question: do you see the GOP going full-tilt after Trump?  I don't see them even opening Pandora's Box to see what may be there, so a full investigatin is highly unlikely ... unless they feel enough heat that it affects them personally.  With highly gerrymandered districts, that seems unlikley.  So it's another Catch-22: to achieve goal B, goal A must be achieved first, but goal A can't happen without goal B taking the lead.

I thinnk we have 4 years of Trump.  It may go 8 if the suppression of all opposition leads to election "management" by the the current PTB.
Intelligence is not knowledge and knowledge is not wisdom, but they all play well together.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump Trainwreck - Ongoing diary of betrayal and evil - by David Horn - 02-18-2017, 07:54 AM
Stupid is as stupid does... - by Ragnarök_62 - 04-05-2017, 07:54 PM
RE: Stupid is as stupid does... - by pbrower2a - 04-06-2017, 01:56 AM
RE: Stupid is as stupid does... - by Galen - 04-08-2017, 08:47 PM