Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump Trainwreck - Ongoing diary of betrayal and evil
(04-05-2017, 07:54 PM)Ragnarök_62 Wrote: Source:  http://www.cnn.com/2017/04/05/politics/c...index.html

Oh, holy ****, both political parties have gone off the deep end.  So you warmongers, just exactly what do y'all expect to replace Assad?  IS, Al Qeada , anarchy? The US should stop this neo-crusade crap and just the hell out of there.  Blow-back's a bitch.

Me, I'll ask Powell's Questions again.  Assad just crossed the line drawn by Obama back in the day.  Trump criticized Obama for not backing his talk.  Now, Trump is saber rattling when the same line is crossed.

And Assad is being backed by Russia, by Trump's pal Putin.  I suspect Russia's backing is the major reason Assad is still in power, the major reason why Obama talked the talk but failed to find a good answer to Powell's questions, thus decided not to walk the walk.

I am more than a little curious as to whether Trump will step onto the soil of a Putin proxy when Putin has already got boots on the ground there.

I'm not thrilled standing by and watching civilians being gassed, but I'm with you in that escalating this without a clean resolution in sight would be a bad idea.
That this nation, under God, shall have a new birth of freedom, and that government of the people, by the people, for the people shall not perish from the earth.

Messages In This Thread
Stupid is as stupid does... - by Ragnarök_62 - 04-05-2017, 07:54 PM
RE: Stupid is as stupid does... - by Bob Butler 54 - 04-05-2017, 09:07 PM
RE: Stupid is as stupid does... - by pbrower2a - 04-06-2017, 01:56 AM
RE: Stupid is as stupid does... - by Galen - 04-08-2017, 08:47 PM