Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump Trainwreck - Ongoing diary of betrayal and evil
(05-21-2017, 06:35 PM)Odin Wrote: The Internet is awash with sickening conspiracy theories involving a DNC staffer killed in a botched robbery that being peddled by Republicans trying desperately trying to distract from the Russia investigations. This sort of insanity is why I am convinced that this 4T is not going to end without massive domestic bloodshed, a substantial % of this country are brainwashed lunatics.

I find it interesting that Kim Dotcom claims to know Seth Rich was in fact giving information to Wikileaks.  It is known that he was a Bernie supporter and if he found that Hillary was rigging the primary then he might have decided to sink her campaign as a consequence.  He certainly was in the right place to get the data.

I haven't yet made up my mind.  Time will tell, it always does.
Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard. -- H.L. Mencken

If one rejects laissez faire on account of man's fallibility and moral weakness, one must for the same reason also reject every kind of government action.   -- Ludwig von Mises

Messages In This Thread
Stupid is as stupid does... - by Ragnarök_62 - 04-05-2017, 07:54 PM
RE: Stupid is as stupid does... - by pbrower2a - 04-06-2017, 01:56 AM
RE: Stupid is as stupid does... - by Galen - 04-08-2017, 08:47 PM
RE: Trump Trainwreck - Ongoing diary of betrayal and evil - by Galen - 05-21-2017, 11:58 PM