Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump Trainwreck - Ongoing diary of betrayal and evil
I've been following Brietbart for assorted reasons.  One article raised an eyebrow.  White House democrats and globalists under the new John Kelly regime are blocking Trumps access to Briebart?  What the heck are democrats and globalists doing anywhere near the control of information to Trump?

I'm usually sort of satisfied that I more or less understand Brietbart's spin, and will stick with the notion that a lot of the best propaganda has a root of truth in it.  Picking out the truth is sometimes amusing.  Has anyone a notion of how to treat that one?  Someone isn't happy with Trump's limited access to and influence of Brietbart?  Anyone with such nefarious plans must be a Democrat and/or globalist?  Is there no uglier insult available?
That this nation, under God, shall have a new birth of freedom, and that government of the people, by the people, for the people shall not perish from the earth.

Messages In This Thread
Stupid is as stupid does... - by Ragnarök_62 - 04-05-2017, 07:54 PM
RE: Stupid is as stupid does... - by pbrower2a - 04-06-2017, 01:56 AM
RE: Stupid is as stupid does... - by Galen - 04-08-2017, 08:47 PM
RE: Trump Trainwreck - Ongoing diary of betrayal and evil - by Bob Butler 54 - 08-26-2017, 04:51 PM