Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump Trainwreck - Ongoing diary of betrayal and evil
(09-11-2017, 05:55 PM)Ragnarök_62 Wrote:
(09-11-2017, 11:58 AM)Eric the Green Wrote: It's hard to believe that Breitbart and the alt right are not in league with big money and corruption. All their policies and appointments support them, including the dismantling of the administrative state which is set up to protect the people from them. "Populist" does not describe the alt right. The media has mis-applied that term to them. There is a split, but it appears to be between those who are willing to compromise with common sense and decency (the establishment wing) and those who are not (the alt right and the mis-named "freedom caucus").

Uh, dunno about that Eric.  Election 2016 was like choosing between arsenic and lead.
Establishment?  Eh, no.  New boss, same as the old boss when "establishment" folks of any feather are around.
Wrt administrative state, I can see lots of things I'd like to take a wrecking ball. 
{NSA,Dept. of Education,etc. } I think there's like 7 spook agencies.  Just need 2.
FBI - spooks for domestic stuff.
CIA - spooks for international stuff. Cool 

[Image: 2017.09.11%20-%20Hillary%20Cartoon_0.JPG]

And remember what the DNC offered up.  Icky.   Big Grin Oh, the illustrator left off something.

Polls are there, but no trolls.  Whadda about the trolls!

There does seem no lack of partisans of one stripe demonizing partisans of the other. Hillary got it bad, but compared to Bush 43 or Trump she got of easy.  If one is as much into racism as some red partisans seem to be, one can only imagine how some have perceived Obama.  I'm almost sorry for Trump.  He deserves it and has dished out as he can, but is still ill portrayed.

But what can you do other than note how many and who are pushing the vile from where?  If your conclusion is lots from everywhere, what next?
That this nation, under God, shall have a new birth of freedom, and that government of the people, by the people, for the people shall not perish from the earth.

Messages In This Thread
Stupid is as stupid does... - by Ragnarök_62 - 04-05-2017, 07:54 PM
RE: Stupid is as stupid does... - by pbrower2a - 04-06-2017, 01:56 AM
RE: Stupid is as stupid does... - by Galen - 04-08-2017, 08:47 PM
RE: Trump Trainwreck - Ongoing diary of betrayal and evil - by Bob Butler 54 - 09-11-2017, 11:28 PM