Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump Trainwreck - Ongoing diary of betrayal and evil
(09-11-2017, 05:55 PM)Ragnarök_62 Wrote:
(09-11-2017, 11:58 AM)Eric the Green Wrote: It's hard to believe that Breitbart and the alt right are not in league with big money and corruption. All their policies and appointments support them, including the dismantling of the administrative state which is set up to protect the people from them. "Populist" does not describe the alt right. The media has mis-applied that term to them. There is a split, but it appears to be between those who are willing to compromise with common sense and decency (the establishment wing) and those who are not (the alt right and the mis-named "freedom caucus").

Uh, dunno about that Eric.  Election 2016 was like choosing between arsenic and lead.
Establishment?  Eh, no.  New boss, same as the old boss when "establishment" folks of any feather are around.
Wrt administrative state, I can see lots of things I'd like to take a wrecking ball. 
{NSA,Dept. of Education,etc. } I think there's like 7 spook agencies.  Just need 2.
FBI - spooks for domestic stuff.
CIA - spooks for international stuff. Cool 

[Image: 2017.09.11%20-%20Hillary%20Cartoon_0.JPG]

And remember what the DNC offered up.  Icky.   Big Grin Oh, the illustrator left off something.

Polls are there, but no trolls.  Whadda about the trolls!

Hillary would have been so much better, of course. No comparison. Her policies were mostly correct. But, Hillary has a lower horoscope score than Trump. Translation: her personality was not quite electable. The excuses were correct, but then, making excuses is not exactly appealing to folks like you.

Sorry, but the Breitbart/Bannon/Trump phony populists are not targeting the aspects of the admin state you don't like. They are only eliminating those aspects of the admin state that protect the people from the pigs like Trump and Bannon. There is no silver lining in the right wing; they have no interests in mind except their own.
"I close my eyes, and I can see a better day" -- Justin Bieber

Keep the spirit alive;
Eric M

Messages In This Thread
Stupid is as stupid does... - by Ragnarök_62 - 04-05-2017, 07:54 PM
RE: Stupid is as stupid does... - by pbrower2a - 04-06-2017, 01:56 AM
RE: Stupid is as stupid does... - by Galen - 04-08-2017, 08:47 PM
RE: Trump Trainwreck - Ongoing diary of betrayal and evil - by Eric the Green - 09-12-2017, 09:49 AM