Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump Trainwreck - Ongoing diary of betrayal and evil
(09-30-2017, 06:13 PM)pbrower2a Wrote:
(09-30-2017, 12:22 PM)Bob Butler 54 Wrote:
(09-30-2017, 12:11 PM)pbrower2a Wrote: ...and while President Nero fiddles his self-praise, people die in Puerto Rico because they aren't getting such necessities as fresh water, medical treatment, food, cooling (as for insulin)...

A small but pertinent part of it is that the mayor is female.  You just know he isn't going to respond well.

True. And he can't accept that women can be as intelligent, rational, imaginative, creative, and competent as the few men that he respects. Someone learned nothing from the feminist struggle. I can already predict that this mayor will be a star at the Democratic National Convention in  2020.

Also possible is that he does not respect 'swarthy' people like many Puerto Ricans. Maybe he learned some of the wrong lessons about human nature from his father, who was a member of a fascist organization (Triple-K) in the 1920s.  Something like,

Psst... don't lease to people that you aren't sure are white. That might unsettle the tenants that you already have.
I'm sure he's aware that there are women in the world who are as intelligent, rational and competent as men in general. He may not view her and therefore treat her as being one of them. I assume that most female mayors are mayors because they're females. You're not going to get the best people/person by advancing a person/people based on their race, gender, popularity and their visual appearance (sexual appeal).

Messages In This Thread
Stupid is as stupid does... - by Ragnarök_62 - 04-05-2017, 07:54 PM
RE: Stupid is as stupid does... - by pbrower2a - 04-06-2017, 01:56 AM
RE: Stupid is as stupid does... - by Galen - 04-08-2017, 08:47 PM
RE: Trump Trainwreck - Ongoing diary of betrayal and evil - by Classic-Xer - 10-01-2017, 07:57 PM